Archive > vorelectric > Blog > I'm back! [Report]
vorelectric

I'm back!

Posted by vorelectric 10 years ago

Actually...I've BEEN back...but I'm not used to updating my Ekas account just yet! Sorry everyone!

Also, there's the fact that I've been sick, so there's THAT adding to my apparent procrastination.

So, in an attempt to apologize to you all, I'm going to add an old story or two from my DA account onto here. Actually, I want to post my best story yet onto here. It's a two part story, the first introducing the characters and the second having the actual vore scene. It was a commission by a good friend of mine who has profusly asked me NOT to state his name here, as the last time I did that he got flooded by a ton of people. (No regrets about that though. He was trying to commit suicide. Long story)

And don't worry about Vorequestria! I've had the BEST LUCK of getting something that I call a CREATIVE BLOCK for the last few weeks, but I do believe it should be dissipating by now. Yay me!

With all of that said, expect stories and Vorequestria to be updating soon!

I doubt I'll get that many comments anyway, but Think Freely my Friends. Never forget that.
Comment on I'm back!

Comments
WulfNoS

Posted by WulfNoS 10 years ago Report

Well welcome back to you, glad you're feeling better and getting over that art block. Neither of those are ever fun to deal with.

[ Reply ]