Archive > PrinnyDood > Blog > Vote! Vignette Theater Round 2! [Report]
PrinnyDood

Vote! Vignette Theater Round 2!

Posted by PrinnyDood 9 years ago

Alrighty! The first round was a pretty clear success, so now that the winning premise is finished and posted, we'll move on to the next round! Now as you can see, votes from the last poll are being added to this one for the purposes of choosing a winner, thus the second place one from last time has a serious lead at +8 votes. And as I said before, everyone is allowed, and encouraged, to vote again now that the previous round is concluded.

The poll will run for two weeks like last time, but if an insurmountable lead develops, I may write/post the winner before the two weeks are up. :D

Rivalry +0 votes
A young woman uses black magic to bring household objects to life and devour her sexy romantic rival. Kind of a spiritual sequel to Black Magic Woman

Slave Dance +2 votes
In a post-apocalyptic wasteland, two sets of sexy slave-girls must have an erotic dance-off . . . in a competition where the losers are fed to a slimy, tentacle-bedecked wormstrocity.

Ghost Story +3 votes
A young woman spends the night in a graveyard to win a bet . . . but discovers it's already inhabited by a shapshifting female ghost with an appetite for the living.

Invisible Lunch +8 votes
A strange, invisible predator visits the beach and meets a couple of sexy bikini-clad ladies for lunch.

Naughty Cheerleaders +0 votes
A female alien is upset about some cheerleaders being 'too sexy', and thus abducts them in her UFO to administer punishment via a huge, slimy space-amphibian.
Comment on Vote! Vignette Theater Round 2!

Comments
psychoboy07

Posted by psychoboy07 9 years ago Report

Uh, Prin? Think the poll screwed you over again.

[ Reply ]

PrinnyDood

Posted by PrinnyDood 9 years ago Report

"psychoboy07" wrote:

Really? How so? Everything seems to be working fine (for once), at least as far as I can tell from this end. The number of votes are periodically increasing, and everything even adds up about right . . .

It it not letting you vote or something?

[ Reply ]

psychoboy07

Posted by psychoboy07 9 years ago Report

"PrinnyDood" wrote:
"psychoboy07" wrote:

Really? How so? Everything seems to be working fine (for once), at least as far as I can tell from this end. The number of votes are periodically increasing, and everything even adds up about right . . .

It it not letting you vote or something?

Judging by the last poll's results, I find it hard to believe only five votes were tallied for several of those prompts. Plus, those prompts have also been stuck at five votes for a few days now. Admittedly not much, but my gut says something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

[ Reply ]

PrinnyDood

"psychoboy07" wrote:
Judging by the last poll's results, I find it hard to believe only five votes were tallied for several of those prompts. Plus, those prompts have also been stuck at five votes for a few days now. Admittedly not much, but my gut says something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

Hmmm, maybe . . . though looking back at the last one, the total votes cast are about the same here and there, though admittedly a bit more evenly dispersed this time. I also checked by switching my own (random) vote around a few times to make sure it would register votes over five, and that too looks fine, on my end at least. :?

Ultimately, I'm not really willing to trash it only a few days from completion without something a lot more concrete. And given the +8 bonus from last round Invisible Lunch was a bit of a foregone conclusion this time anyway.

[ Reply ]

anais2000

Posted by anais2000 9 years ago Report

I'll be happy with any scenario, though I voted for the cheerleader story. They're probably "too sexy" anyway and some punishment is in order. :)

[ Reply ]

PrinnyDood

"anais2000" wrote:
I'll be happy with any scenario, though I voted for the cheerleader story. They're probably "too sexy" anyway and some punishment is in order. :)

Haha, yes! Far to much sexiness . . . into the space-monster they go! xD

[ Reply ]