Archive > stickerbush > Blog > Hello! [Report]
stickerbush

Hello!

Posted by stickerbush 10 years ago

Decided to put up a little something to introduce myself (though I doubt many will read this >_<).

So, stickerbush, yep, that's me. I've been into vore for a long, long time. Since I was a kid playing games like "Heart of Darkness" and pretended to be swallowed by monsters or stuffed animals or whatever. As a younger vore, I was pretty typical. I liked to imagine being inside a tight, warm tummy. Eventually I started liking the ideas of dominance, digestion, disposal, kinkier stuff (fitting, since I was maturing). Domination became the central idea for me with vore. However, again, I was always imaging being eaten, being dominated. Until recently.

After starting college, going into grad school, I realized my own body is perfectly capable of dominating someone as any guy or girl I might find. I started loving the idea of putting someone in my stomach instead of the other way around. I imagined wolfing down the cute girl in class instead of being wolfed down by her and, well, I enjoyed it. So, I came into my own as a predator, wanting to serve my body more than serve others.

I take care of my body. I exercise, keep clean, eat right. I love the idea of adding to my body, making it better. Guy or gal. The idea of controlling someone is just intoxicating but it's also intimate, close, and, well, fun! It's fun to play around with a snack.

That's me, in a nutshell. Just a guy with a body he likes to take care of! I'm hoping to make some new acquaintances here, maybe introduce a few to my belly and the rest of my body (or just chat, either way XD). Might even be you. :P If you're interested in chatting sometime, (male or female or intersex), feel free to PM me. I'm pretty friendly (I like to think). And I don't mind letting you know if you sound tasty or not.
Comment on Hello!

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please