Archive > A0IISA > Blog > My recent plans for possible commissions. [Report]
A0IISA

My recent plans for possible commissions.

Posted by A0IISA 9 years ago

So, lately as I've been working on the requests, I've found myself having hardly any time to do my other stuff and I get easily distracted during working anyway and then there is that I've sent an application for IT line on video game development to one vocational school which I still don't know when I get reply whenever I get in or not. All I know, is that deadline for sending applications ends at the end of August and school starts in 19th of September so I should get some where between that the answer or that I might need to do some enter exams and tests like I did last time I tried to get on IT, and if I do get in, that means I have to move like 200 kilometers where I live now.

But, to the main point of this journal, the possible commissions. As I worked on them, I haven't felt much of satisfaction. As the saying goes "Writing a book is a terrible job, but a great hobby." and it's even more true if I don't get anything in return, even more if get to school and my unemployment insurance will be switched to student financial aid, which is radically smaller. So to stay up financially and morally, I have to take commissions.

So let's compare these for a moment if they were commissions:

Ninjas are Wrestlers' Food
Two (licensed) characters, colours and shades, full body, and simple background.

In His Room, Inside Her
One (freely designed) character, colours and shades, dialog not written already, full body, and complex background.

Sisterly Dinner
Two (licensed) characters, colours and shades, cowboy shot, and simple background.

So far, middle one, In His Room, Inside Her, would've been most expensive of these. Though we still need to remember that nothing is final right now and that requesters of these did not give every single detail what they wanted on their picture.

I still leave a poll just in case. Also, please, give me your thoughts.
Comment on My recent plans for possible commissions.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please