Archive > MisterEbony > Blog > tag force 4 [Report]
MisterEbony

tag force 4

Posted by MisterEbony 9 years ago

Recently i wound up getting back into yugioh at long last. It is another tcg i am gonna be addicted to again it seems, as the game has changed a whole lot. In particular, there seems to be a lot more strategic combos now than ever before, ajd with so many themes, i am finding my way to play. In particular i am using a Lightsworn deck irl, and am doing about 70% victory rate.

Which leads to the title. I got this game for the psp and i am HOOKED. it is a great way to look at combos and relearn many diffeent cards. In doing so, i learned one card in particular wins me fights.

Honesty.

Playing with cards that use tricks like it has gives me a big edge. I have reworked my deck several times and so far thisbdeck is awesome! I cannotbwait to make more!

If anyone has ideas i should look for, lemme know. Shame i cant play online (phkne only. Blah.) But at least i am playing.
Comment on tag force 4

Comments
AsherTye

Posted by AsherTye 9 years ago Report

You know there are several play apps for YUGIOH on mobile phones. They don't always have all the cards available but they do give you the chance to play over the internet. Personally I like running a Crystal Beast Deck, but I do have a really fun Machine deck too.

[ Reply ]

MisterEbony

Posted by MisterEbony 9 years ago Report

"AsherTye" wrote:
You know there are several play apps for YUGIOH on mobile phones. They don't always have all the cards available but they do give you the chance to play over the internet. Personally I like running a Crystal Beast Deck, but I do have a really fun Machine deck too.

Hink you can dirext me to some please?

[ Reply ]