Archive > Umiriko > Blog > Draggie Adventure Time, Amsterdam (^. .^) [Report]
Umiriko

Draggie Adventure Time, Amsterdam (^. .^)

Posted by Umiriko 9 years ago

Hoooooooooooooooliday time (^. .^)

I know it only seems like last week when I was sneaking off to Germany for the incredible experience that was EuroFurence 2014 Berlin, but I’ve repacked my bag and heading out for a another trip.

Tonight I am travelling to London with the beautiful takan twins and staying there with a couple of our friends, exploring the city and having fun until Sunday, then we are sneaking out of the country. So who are the poor unfortunate targets for our tourism? This time we will be invading Amsterdam (^. .^)

Heard some wonderful things about this city so I can’t wait to get my paws dug in and explore the place and its culture, nibbling all the local treats, sniffing around museums and swimming about the canals pestering the local tour boats.

Also if timing plays out and I’m very lucky I should be able to bump into two of my yummy pets
Ramie Cat and Qian
Now that’s some local cuisine I would love to nibble on tehe, just need to sneak them back through customs under my scales (^. .^)
And if all goes to plan the wonderful Foshu might be brave and come say ello

So I won’t be online much until next Saturday (or Sunday) so sorry for the delay on replies, messages and all the stoof that comes with not being able to sneak online. Can’t wait to catch up with you all when I get home and throw more random art out there at you (^. .^) but until then you all have an incredible time and ill nibble you soon.

*big wet dwaggie slurps and soft nuzzles around*
Comment on Draggie Adventure Time, Amsterdam (^. .^)

Comments
SplitterPic

Posted by SplitterPic 9 years ago Report

have fun you all ^^

[ Reply ]

New

Posted by New 9 years ago Report

Yes, do enjoy yourselves.

[ Reply ]

Bright

Posted by Bright 9 years ago Report

Hope you have fun.

[ Reply ]

Dark_phoenix

Posted by Dark_phoenix 9 years ago Report

Welcome to my hometown

[ Reply ]

philliptheninjawolf

Posted by philliptheninjawolf 9 years ago Report

umi i heard the wolf who raped me is near you she has black fur with glowing navy blue markings be careful ok if you see her ples tell me

[ Reply ]

naraku1201

Posted by naraku1201 9 years ago Report

In Amsterdam their lived a maid, mark well what I do say! In Amsterdam their lives a maid and she was mistress of her trade, I'll go no more arohavin with you fair made. I asked this maid out for a walk, mark well what I do say, I asked this made out for a walk that we might have some private talk, I'll go no more arohavin with you fair maid Then one day a great big Dutchman rammed my bow, mark well what I do say, then a great big Dutchmen rammed my bow and said, "young man this is my wife." I'll go no more arohavin with you fair made. Then take fair warning boys from me, mark well what I do say, then take fair warning boys from me with other men's wives don't make to free, I'll go no more arohavin with you fair maid. This was a song from assassins creed black flag. I had to sing it cause you mentioned Amsterdam. Hope you have fun umi!!!

[ Reply ]