Archive > ChibiBakaViper > Blog > Free Art Raffle! Theme: Winner's choice [Report]
ChibiBakaViper

Free Art Raffle! Theme: Winner's choice

Posted by ChibiBakaViper 9 years ago

Good morning Eka's Portal. You guys know what time it is? That's right it's bowzer time! Jk it's actually time again for another raffle.

Prize this round is all up to the winner as long as it's a 2 character max!

Starting date: 9/18/2014
Ending date: 9/20/2014

and hurs them rules again for you first time players

How do I play & Q&A:

1. Go to this site http://www.random.org/ and take a number between 1-100. PM, or PUB if you're in OOC, and wait till the end date for this set raffle.

2. I will also pick a number on stated end date and the person with the matching number will get a FREE flat color image with a simple to background.

Q&A:

Q: What if you don't get the same number as someone who has entered the raffle?
A: Then I will go to the person closest to my number.

Q: What if no one enters your raffle or if only a few people enter?
A: If no one enters then there will be no raffle until I hold another one. If there are only a few people who enter then the first Q&A takes effect.

Q: Why are you giving away free art when you need the money?
A: To help increase my artistic skill in the art of vore, to give others a free gift to brighten their day, to help spread my name around this sight, but mostly for the fun of the draw (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Q:What if I want more in my image?
A: You're always free to pay a small price for any up grade depending on what you'd like done in the end.

Q: Am I allowed to enter but ask for something else aside from this raffles theme?
A: No. I'm sorry but the prize will be made out for this theme. If the theme says sex but you ask for an image without sex then I'm going to have to take the next person who follows the rules. No offense but rules are rules after all.

Q:What happens if people get the same number? Do they do a redo, do you just go with the person who got it first and have the other person redo theirs, or do you draw for all of the people who have that number?
A:Then everyone with the same number will get an image!

Q:If I already entered one contest, win or lose, am I allowed to enter again?
A:Yes. All these contest are 100% by luck and if you're simply lucky enough to win more than once then you're simply lucky enough to get more than one piece from me.

Rules and side notes
* Please keep in mind that if I already have a commission on the back burner then it will take top priority. As will all my art I ask for as much patience as possible due to my daily life juggling. Thank you for your understanding <3

*I have all right to reject your number or character for any reasons I see fit. Not to be mean but life is life. Although I'm extremely understanding and the chances of this happening is very slim.

Have fun you guys and see y'all Saturday with the results <3
Comment on Free Art Raffle! Theme: Winner's choice

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please