Archive > Mukat > Blog > Pay-What-You-Want Art Pack in the Works [Report]
Mukat

Pay-What-You-Want Art Pack in the Works

Posted by Mukat 9 years ago

So, as you may have seen from my latest poll on DeviantArt, I'm going to be working on a Pay-What-You-Want art pack later on this month! The finished book will include 4 color images as well as a short comic revolving around the character that gets chosen as the focus for this set. Which, of course, means you all need to pick who the art pack will be about! So make sure you vote in the poll! I'll be closing voting in the next day or two, so if you want your opinion to count in this, please be sure to vote for one of the options listed.

The art in this pack is exclusive, and will not be posted to any of my art accounts! So there's only two ways to get at the goodies:

1. Pay What You Want upon the art pack's release. You'll be able to pay for and download the digital art pack, and enter in whatever price you want. Pay $1, $5, $10, $15, hell, pay $100 (if you're feeling particularly generous and crazy), it's completely up to you!
  2. Pledge to my Patreon! Starting at the $10/month level, you get access to this and all future paid art packs and comics at no extra cost for as long as you continue to pledge! You can, of course, pledge higher and get all sorts of extra goodies. Visit my Patreon profile for more details!

Sound exciting? It is! So go vote on who will be featured, and stay tuned for a future journal announcing a release date.
Comment on Pay-What-You-Want Art Pack in the Works

Comments
Bright

Posted by Bright 9 years ago Report

Hmm, interesting.

[ Reply ]