Archive > mirrormind101 > Blog > My love of F-ed up cartoons and Camp Lake Bottom :P [Report]
mirrormind101

My love of F-ed up cartoons and Camp Lake Bottom :P

Posted by mirrormind101 9 years ago

Being 27 years old really dose not make a difference to me I love cartoons.

Yeah it's goofy but when a new cartoon comes out or if it falls in to my sick seance of humor I think cartoons are awesome!

I like things like Ren And Stimpy Freakazoid and I like dark stuff like Invader Zim and Gravity Falls so when I frowned out about a cool cartoon called Camp Lake bottom I loved it on 1st glance.

It's a show about 3 friends who get dropped off at Camp lake bottom a run down horror movie type place were it looks like Jason would go instead of there 1st choice and it turns out the place is run by 3 monsters.

A non brain eating zombie who is the handy man a friendly Big foot that is highly intelligent and a female hunch back that is the cook.

In the end the camp and the ghouls running it turns out to be better then there 1st choice were all the upper class twerps went and in nearly every episode 2 of the brats from the rich camp( who are the lead hero's bratty sister and the kid you want to beat up owners son of the posh camp) across the lake try to make them jellos with there high tech junk but it back fires every time.

At 1st it feels like gravity falls but it puts a more funny animation stile and twist to it like fusing Gravity Falls Dexter's Lab and a tiny pinch of Flapjack and the Power Puff girls g1 if 2 of the members wer boys and that's this show.

They do fight monsters some days and other it's just them goofing off but it is funny ether way.

All in all its a good show but.....I think the target viewers did not like it and like some good cartoon shows it was canned after season 1.

I think like Flapjack it may have been a bit much for some kids and there moms (lets face it they were funny but F-ft up to) so yeah but still its a good show and if you like a mild dark cartoon you should check it out.

try youtube or just anime dubbed.

***1/2 /**** A must see fore toon nuts like me lol.
Comment on My love of F-ed up cartoons and Camp Lake Bottom :P

Comments
Slimeman64

Posted by Slimeman64 9 years ago Report

Dude, I'm 31 and I still love cartoons.

I tried being an animator, but it didn't quite work out. Still, I managed to find a way to create here and there.

You love cartoons? Feel no shame man.

[ Reply ]

mirrormind101

Posted by mirrormind101 9 years ago Report

"Slimeman64" wrote:
Dude, I'm 31 and I still love cartoons.

I tried being an animator, but it didn't quite work out. Still, I managed to find a way to create here and there.

You love cartoons? Feel no shame man.

Thanks man but I never felt shame lol

[ Reply ]