Archive > Damsel > Blog > Woooah [Report]
Damsel

Woooah

Posted by Damsel 9 years ago

Okay so I've been hiding out for a while just roleplaying with Nephilim, we're currently wrapping up the adventures of Heather and Danny.

But I think it is time to come back and perhaps finish part 1 of Devour's arc. I didn't realize what a hit it was until I noticed my latest chapter had over 2k views. I didn't even think that many people liked M/F vore here! But much like I once was there are sure to be lurkers who come for the stories. With that said I'm hoping to get back into writing here. I just finished writing a book (name still pending) about a cannibal serial killer who takes an interest in a reporter who is hunting him. If I ever get it published every one of my subs get free copies :-D

Anywho I'm alive, so feel free to say hi or maybe we can RP? I'm painfully slow sometimes but I do get back. Just ask Neph, we hooked back up and it was an emotional reunion ahaha.
Comment on Woooah

Comments
Conn

Posted by Conn 9 years ago Report

I'd like to think theres alot more M/F fans out there then you'd think my latest M/F pic commishy took like 5 days to get to 2k views for instance :P

[ Reply ]

ScrambleandClick

Posted by ScrambleandClick 9 years ago Report

Heya! Glad you're back from the away time! I'd like to hear more about the book you just wrote, but that might be a little too spoilery since you're planning to get it published?

[ Reply ]

Damsel

Posted by Damsel 9 years ago Report

Hopefully one day maybe! I'd truly love to become a published author, it is a bit of a dream :)

[ Reply ]

veender

Posted by veender 9 years ago Report

Glad to see you're back! And congrats on finishing your book. Good luck getting it published! :D

[ Reply ]

nephilim

Posted by nephilim 9 years ago Report

Yay n___n
Yes. It has been very emotional. We're like exclusive now or something LOL

[ Reply ]

Damsel

Posted by Damsel 9 years ago Report

It's official. We're married lol

[ Reply ]

Imrhys

Posted by Imrhys 9 years ago Report

First, welcome back from Neph's evil clutches *smirks*

Wish you luck on the editing and seeking publishing. As of two days ago six years of slowly fleshing out Im'Rhys story may have finally gelled into something I can novelize.

And damn! So not fair I missed the girl on girl moment! *smirks* And now you two are married and... *sighs and cries, then falls over laughing, breaking game face*

I may only come at M/F sideways through love of good character work and parallel interests, but good writing is good writing. The last couple years have severely curtailed my reading, but that doesn't mean I can't encourage you and enjoy your work for reasons not M/F.

[ Reply ]

divineBeast

Posted by divineBeast 9 years ago Report

so thats where you were! glad to know you're still around!
i would be happy to read your novel if it gets published!
ha im a slow rp-er myself. though i dont think im the kind of pred youd be interested in..

[ Reply ]

StrawberryStereo

Posted by StrawberryStereo 9 years ago Report

I <3 devour! I hope you finish it :3

[ Reply ]