Archive > Shyguy9 > Blog > Commissions and Future Paid Works [Report]
Shyguy9

Commissions and Future Paid Works

Posted by Shyguy9 9 years ago

I've updated my commission status tab: http://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=Shyguy9

There are also more paid-for comics in the works, similar to my Sophie and Belinda Vore Comic: http://aryion.com/g4/view/210087

Thanks to everyone who submitted feedback after that comic's release, I learned my next vore comic needed:
- More Sophie
- More internal shots
- More graphic digestion
- More graphic disposal

...All of which I tried to implement in Night of Their Lives. The truth is, NotL was originally going to be sold online, but I ended up changing my mind at the last second for various reasons. Did you guys enjoy NotL? (Are you still enjoying it?) Would you have enjoyed it as much if it cost $5-$10? How about if it were also in color? While I have a number of ideas for new vore comics, some with Sophie and some without, I would also like to hear your suggestions! What sort of content do you look for in a paid comic? What sort of content would make a paid comic from me worth the price?

I have also considered opening a Patreon alongside the paid comics, but I'm not really sure what the best way to use it would be. How would you feel about an option for pay-what-you-want donations, where supporters would be able to vote on monthly drawings or short comic ideas which I would then draw? Or perhaps using Patreon to crowdfund a long-form comic series page-by-page, featuring Sophie and a more concrete storyline, as opposed to just vorish fetish fuel (but maybe include some of that too)? For both these ideas, the Patreon funded projects would be made available to everyone after meeting an initial donation goal.

I love drawing this stuff and I love sharing it online. It's always been a hobby for me, but I think I've reached a point where I need to make doing what I love a little bit more sustainable. These paid works will allow me to spend less time at my boring day job and more time drawing for you!

Let me know what you think!
Comment on Commissions and Future Paid Works

Comments
UnidentifiedTurian

Posted by UnidentifiedTurian 9 years ago Report

Awesome! I'd love to get a commission from you sometime in the future. :p

Also, in paid content, I like to see content focused on what the viewer was interested in when they purchased it. I typically don't like too much fluff in it, but if its balanced out with the contet it's being sold as then its fine with me.

That said, I don't think I would have any issue supporting you on patreon if I got to see a more cohesive story with Sophie and Belinda. ^^

[ Reply ]

shrunkenone

Posted by shrunkenone 9 years ago Report

If I had known there would be plenty of those POV & inside shots, sure I woul have bought it.
Color would definitely be a plus, but I'd expect a higher cost for that; the extra work to color demands a higher cost, afterall.

[ Reply ]

ElPortero

Posted by ElPortero 9 years ago Report

I would absolutely have paid for NoTL! Hell, I would STILL pay for it, even with it being available for free here. I mean it when I say I will buy everything that you make.

[ Reply ]

vorefanatic314

Posted by vorefanatic314 9 years ago Report

I too wouldn't be offended if you started making some larger comics up for purchase. Granted, I'd be incredibly shocked and awed if you started up ANOTHER 40 something page comic of that nature... But if you were too, I'd surely throw down money for it! More Sophie? More internal shots? More graphic digestion? More graphic disposal??? Yes yes yes and yes. I don't think you'd have a problem putting work up for sale in comic book forms, and like others have said color would be an even bigger plus to bring in some more money.

[ Reply ]

martyr

Posted by martyr 9 years ago Report

I would probably drop $10 on a NotL-style comic.

[ Reply ]

Deviant123

Posted by Deviant123 9 years ago Report

Definitely wouldn't mind paying for your awesome comics cant wait hope to see more!

[ Reply ]

vorefanatic314

Posted by vorefanatic314 9 years ago Report

After buying the Sophie and Belinda vore comic a few days ago, I've finally been able to compare and contrast that comic to Night of Their Lives. I even bought that Sophie comic drawn by Agouti-Rex. I spent $3 on the first comic, NoTL is free, and I paid $5 for the six page comic by AR. This is just my own personal opinions, but I would of been much happier paying money for the full NoTL comic, probably around $10-$30 even, for such a lengthy and fantastic comic. The content from that comic was worth more than the price of the two comics I paid for combined. And I can only imagine your work will only continue to get better from here, so in the future yes; I do agree that more Sophie/internal/digestion/disposal is a great route to go, may I also suggest trying out different forms of dialogue? You have lots of great ideas and scenarios and I think different types of dialogue (about teasing the prey at specific times, how you tease them, what happens during digestion, etc) would only add to it more. Just my two cents tho! Keep up the fantastic work, I'll be watching whatever it is you do.

[ Reply ]

brainstorm

Posted by brainstorm 9 years ago Report

Lol i love see sophie more adult situations a orgy or something, some more oral sex, before victims take plunge, that maybe her trying bite off more than she chew by eating bigger more curvier girls or something.

I rather like idea, her testing her limits see how many how big she prey she can eat before she about burst.

[ Reply ]

Superblah

Posted by Superblah 9 years ago Report

Cant say I wouldn't love to see the perspective of a female prey as they get swallowed by another girl, and then the entire journey in her eyes until her digestion. once she's soup, we can follow her journey from more conventional angles.

[ Reply ]

dablueguy

Posted by dablueguy 8 years ago Report

Patreon may not be so bad.
Doing some timed exclusives, see it like 3 days in advance on your pat before moving it to a main gallery might drum up some good business for you.

[ Reply ]