Archive > FoxKai > Blog > I have had enough [Report]
FoxKai

I have had enough

Posted by FoxKai 9 years ago

Hai guys, who actually read these.

Im just here to say that for the past two weeks, people who i would have called my friends have been really mean to me for no god damn reason all i do is bring up a point or try to make a joke and they go all ape s**t on me i dont know why.

This has been really getting to me as for the past two months since joining eka and working up he courage to draw again i have been really happy i was no longer depressed i was happy i was eating tidy things were really looking up and now this happens.

So i left them all but now that means i have no one again so this means im gonna go through a huge depression again, my drawings will more than likely slow down in upload rate until i wont upload anything ever again.

Sorry if reading this just ruined youre day or something but i felt like i needed to share it.
Comment on I have had enough

Comments
yes

Posted by yes 9 years ago Report

Well, I hope you find friends who are worth your time. And don't worry about output. Your health is more important. Good luck.

[ Reply ]

FoxKai

Posted by FoxKai 9 years ago Report

"yes" wrote:
Well, I hope you find friends who are worth your time. And don't worry about output. Your health is more important. Good luck.

Thanks, i hope so to.

[ Reply ]

Dark_phoenix

Posted by Dark_phoenix 9 years ago Report

Ouch.. Well, I guess they weren't really friends then.. I hope you'll find better friends...
I know people can be impatient but true fans will wait for your next work.

While the internet isn't the best place to make 'real' friends, I think the portal will have you covered if you want rant and vent, or if you need somebody to listen to you.

Good luck

[ Reply ]

Optica

Posted by Optica 9 years ago Report

Sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. :c

Also, probably a bad time to ask, but you use Skype by any chance?

[ Reply ]

Eragoneater

Posted by Eragoneater 9 years ago Report

Take as much time as you need to feel better, That's infinitely more important then content. I also hope that you'll be able to find friends that are actually decent people.

[ Reply ]

FoxKai

"Dark_phoenix" wrote:
Ouch.. Well, I guess they weren't really friends then.. I hope you'll find better friends...
I know people can be impatient but true fans will wait for your next work.

While the internet isn't the best place to make 'real' friends, I think the portal will have you covered if you want rant and vent, or if you need somebody to listen to you.

Good luck

Yeah i guess they werent, they started of as nice people who could take a joke but then they just turned into
whatever they are now, there not all like it but the most are.

And yeah, that why i only post status' and such here now, since i have joined this site i have had a lot more moral support
and such and this site seems to have the best community i have seen, i just wish i could partake more in it.

Thank you a lot for the support man it really does help.

[ Reply ]

FoxKai

"Optica" wrote:
Sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. :c

Also, probably a bad time to ask, but you use Skype by any chance?

Yeah i will give it time i will feel better but it will take a while and i cant talk to them any time soon.

And yeah i have a skype. I dont have a mic or anything but i use it to chat and such with messages.

[ Reply ]

FoxKai

"Eragoneater" wrote:
Take as much time as you need to feel better, That's infinitely more important then content. I also hope that you'll be able to find friends that are actually decent people.

Problem is i cant sit still so i will more than likely be drawing or playing video games but when i get bored of a game lately i just turn to drawing.

And thats the problem i really struggle making friends as its hard to find decent people in this day and age and also people who can put up with my mood swings and depression i have two friends in real life who do but they are always busy lately with work and such as we all just finished college.

[ Reply ]

Paymaster2000

Posted by Paymaster2000 9 years ago Report

Kind of reminds me of my old friends ditching me for drugs.

[ Reply ]

blooberbloob

Posted by blooberbloob 9 years ago Report

Dude, that sucks. I hope you make new and better friends.

[ Reply ]

FoxKai

"blooberbloob" wrote:
Dude, that sucks. I hope you make new and better friends.

Yeah i hope so to, but everyone on ekas seems to be nice so i know there are always people here i can talk to and such

[ Reply ]