Archive > Thegamingterroriser > Blog > My first story [Report]
Thegamingterroriser

My first story

Posted by Thegamingterroriser 9 years ago

It was a cold, dark, winters night as I shuffled along the rows of houses in which the full moon illuminated from a distance. I was only fifteen, five-foot ten inches, and all alone. As I walked t'wards my friends house, I stop for unknown reasons and just at that moment, I passed out onto the cold block. I wake up, unknown to what happened to me I find myself lying on a bed. I got out and walked downstairs, I find the house clean and well swept. I shout in the house," Hello, anyone here?" I hear no answer back. I look around and on the fridge door there was a note saying, "dear human, I saw you pass out in the cold and so I carried you into my home, if you awake, read this. -p.s. I'll be back at ten o'clock."

I finished reading the note and looked at the clock, I thought to myself, it will be ten in like two minutes. I went to the front door and I heard a clicking sound and swathe door handle turning. I stepped back and as soon as it opened, I saw a great big, long, purple cobra. I passed out again at the sight of it. I awoke again and found my coat, shoes, and
snow pants have all been taken off of me. I looked at my watch to see that it was almost seven in the morning. I then heard eggs, scrambling on a frying pan. I smelled it and thought whoever was cooking this was really good. I went downstairs and just stopped at the edge of the wall and peeked around. There cooking the eggs was the purple cobra that I saw last night.
As I got around the corner, it turned to me and said,"Well good morning to you." I was surprised it could even talk.
"How are you doing little human, you look scared."
" I am well, thank you though." I said nervously.
"There is no need to be sacred, here eat something."
She then dumped a load of eggs onto a plate and gave it to me, putting a fork in the eggs that she gave me, I ate it.
"Wow these are really good, how do you do it?" I said still eating the eggs.
"My mother taught me" she said blushing, "By the way, my name is Arbok, what is yours?"
I stopped eating and said, " You can call me Pierce, my real name is Peter. "
"Well it's nice to meet you Pierce." She said giving me a lick on my face. I blushed and at that moment I didn't know what to do. I then said," Did you save me outside?" Stupid, you are stupid Pierce.
She then said," Yes I did, I saw you fall outside and I got worried, so I brought you in here and I put you on my bed, i didn't want to see anyone die right in front of my face anyways."
I finished my eggs as she told the story. She tried to grab the bowl but I said, " It's ok. I'll put it away in the trash."
I walked over to the trash can and threw it in.
She then said, " thank you for being nice to me when I have been nice to you, I think we would have a really good friendship don't you think?" I nodded and said, " You know besides you being big and a snake, I think I might love you." She blushed out of embarrassment and she then said," I feel like I also love you too." She then curled her tail around me and pressed me against her chest. I felt like hugging her back and so I did.
And that was a start of a story.
Comment on My first story

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please