Archive > kernac > Blog > Alone, all alone, in the whole wide world. [Report]
kernac

Alone, all alone, in the whole wide world.

Posted by kernac 9 years ago

Its hard being alone.

Those who have famillies, who have friends and loved one, don't know just how lucky they are, how blessed their life are. I do not have a family, I do not have loved ones. I love no one, and no one loves me.

The only family I have left is my mom, which lives thousands of miles away, with no way of getting in contact with her really. I have no father, never had, my father abandoned me before I was even born, I never knew him and he has done his best to make sure I couldn't find him. I have no brother or sisters, my aunt and uncles live very far away and refuses to speak to me or my mother because of past feuds. All of my grandparents are dead.

I have no family, none what so ever, I am all alone in this world, and so shall I die alone.

The demons in my head that torture me every day also pushes me away from any friends I might have had. Every single day I am more alone and in this time which is joyous and blessed for other people I find myself more in darkness then I have ever been.

There is no light, there is no hope.

All there is is darkness, and cold.

There is no laughter, only silence.

What will become of me, I wonder? My mind is against me, it has become my enemy.

I am in hell.
Comment on Alone, all alone, in the whole wide world.

Comments
Heath2

Posted by Heath2 9 years ago Report

Please ask God for help.

[ Reply ]

F1reDem0n

Posted by F1reDem0n 9 years ago Report

"Heath2" wrote:
Please ask God for help.

That is the worst thing you could have said to anyone who is struggling to keep going.

Nice job.

[ Reply ]

voreluver

Posted by voreluver 9 years ago Report

Don't kill yourself.

[ Reply ]

roflcopterz8

Posted by roflcopterz8 9 years ago Report

It may seem like there is no light, but there is always some even if it is far away. I'm sure you are not alone in this community, even if we are spread out there are people here for you to talk to. It's especially hard to ask for help or motivate to seek out anything in this state of mind, I know. Please don't do anything harmful...we're here for you.

[ Reply ]

Ojikori

Posted by Ojikori 9 years ago Report

I know what you mean. For me this time of year is remembering all of my friends and family who have gone on before me. You'd think a time like christmas would be fun and wonderful but for many it can be very painful. I hope you can get through it seems like people do care about you here as well for what that is worth to you.

[ Reply ]