Archive > FemmiK > Blog > Returning With a Bang! [Report]
FemmiK

Returning With a Bang!

Posted by FemmiK 9 years ago

Woohoo! Hey everyone! I finally regained my spark, and I apologize for it taking so long, I had a big family issue to deal with that delayed my return a bit. But to make up for the absence, I am making a super ultra mega Thank You Everyone gift. It will involve people on both my dA and Eka's accounts. Here, I have: 80 Watchers, and on Eka's I have: 34 Watchers. That means a total of 114 Watchers, which means that I feel obligated to make something for this 100 Watcher special. I will begin at the end of the day today, and you guys can decide what you'd all like best. I would run a poll, but unfortunately I can't currently. But please comment down below what you would like to see me do to celebrate 100 watchers and I will do so after a delay period to make sure I get all of my votes in.
Comment on Returning With a Bang!

Comments
phrooglevore3

Posted by phrooglevore3 9 years ago Report

I'm sorry to hear about the family stuff. I've been there :(

As for the idea, I know I've asked before, but how about a hungry little girl gobbling up tasty people :)

[ Reply ]

FemmiK

Posted by FemmiK 9 years ago Report

That will be part of the celebration picture then.

[ Reply ]

FemmiK

"phrooglevore3" wrote:

As for the idea, I know I've asked before, but how about a hungry little girl gobbling up tasty people :)

On the plus side, I tried my hand at a simple one with a sketch dump I've posted

[ Reply ]

phrooglevore3

Posted by phrooglevore3 9 years ago Report

"StufferVore" wrote:
"phrooglevore3" wrote:

On the plus side, I tried my hand at a simple one with a sketch dump I've posted

I seen that. Thanks again for doing that for me :D

[ Reply ]

CGR-7

Posted by CGR-7 9 years ago Report

Hey, S.V.. Glad to hear you're doing alright. Sorry to hear about your family issues. Those are tough, and having them now, during the holidays, doesn't make things any easier. :(

Hope everything has been (or is being) resolved and you can finish out the year on a positive note; start 2015 anew. :)

I'd like to proffer the idea of some more Equestria Girls vore, maybe something involving the Dazzlings as either the prey or preds. Have you had the chance to see Rainbow Rocks? 8)

[ Reply ]

FemmiK

"CGR-7" wrote:
Hey, S.V.. Glad to hear you're doing alright. Sorry to hear about your family issues. Those are tough, and having them now, during the holidays, doesn't make things any easier. :(

Hope everything has been (or is being) resolved and you can finish out the year on a positive note; start 2015 anew. :)

I'd like to proffer the idea of some more Equestria Girls vore, maybe something involving the Dazzlings as either the prey or preds. Have you had the chance to see Rainbow Rocks? 8)

I haven't been keeping up with MLP related stuff for a while now. So I haven't senn it. And I will start 2015 on a positive note.

[ Reply ]