Archive > ChibiBakaViper > Blog > Merry New Years! [Report]
ChibiBakaViper

Merry New Years!

Posted by ChibiBakaViper 9 years ago

Happy holidays my friends! Just letting you guys know that I am drawing despite not posting anything to my gallery here. Just that everyone has been asking for profile pics and those have no vore in them. Eak's gallery rule is at least 65/35 vore to nonvore ratio and I'd like to try to keep my gallery as rule friendly as possible sorry.

In other news I'd like to announce 2 things:

1) I'll be opening up for commissions starting January with 5 avaiable slots. My commission info is on the front of my profile.

2) I'll also be hosting a livestream this Sunday starting at 1pm Central time. I was planning on not doing LS till January as well but my first practice stream was so much fun I couldn't wait that long to do another one. Please keep in mind that it is a mature livestream. I know this is a mature site and all but I still felt I should post warnings as needed. I'll be drawing, talking, and showing anime while I draw this lovely character, http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Callissa, in a very revealing pose. This streams anime will be Samurai Champloo ep 1- whenever I get to tired to draw. I'll post another blog with the link when I start.

See you guys then and have a nice holiday~
Comment on Merry New Years!

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please