Archive > brainstorm > Blog > Update regarding absorption project 3/23 [Report]
brainstorm

Update regarding absorption project 3/23

Posted by brainstorm 9 years ago

Well guys got talk smackaysmith, i sure all remember in last post scheduling for upcoming absorption and fairy vore concepts got delays due to family emergancy of his, turns out its basically goes like this one his models which i may mention some of them are close friends her brother died who was also close friend and he had run support her and family through this tough time.

This more less whats been doing for last couple weeks, having deal with death, plan funeral and aftermath, we should be getting back on steam here by end the month and i told him to take his time deal with situation.

However, i also told him really need get these things planned and scheduled out and move on, cause quite frankly been enough delays.

With luck we get this thing moving in spring and early summer and over with but will see.

I just letting all know what going on.
Comment on Update regarding absorption project 3/23

Comments
keyblademark

Posted by keyblademark 9 years ago Report

Maybe you should learn to have some patient too, the death of a person it's not something you can plan and don't forget people has a real life too

[ Reply ]

TW

Posted by TW 9 years ago Report

"keyblademark" wrote:
Maybe you should learn to have some patient too, the death of a person it's not something you can plan and don't forget people has a real life too

I don't think that Brainstorm is having any less empathy for the loss of a loved one, this project has been dragging on for almost 6 months now. The videographer seems to be dragging his heels and always has one more excuse for why things have not progressed despite having been paid. Patience it not the issue here.

[ Reply ]

Imrhys

Posted by Imrhys 9 years ago Report

Thanks for the update.

[ Reply ]