Archive > JustALittleVore > Blog > Update on Life, Future, FAQs, Comic. Please Read. [Report]
JustALittleVore

Update on Life, Future, FAQs, Comic. Please Read.

Posted by JustALittleVore 9 years ago

Posted this on DA so I'll post it here too.

Wow. Hey guys it has been so long!

Agh. Where do I start..

Okay well some of you may know that my grandpa passed away last year. Uh December 23? Yea well it still hasn't sit well with me. His birthday was on April 1st and well its not a fun day anymore when you think about it.
I've been in and out about my feelings and slowly have been losing the drive to do anything at all.

But I'm here now to start over and take a big breathe.

Lets start

Okay on to FAQ
1. Where you close with your grandpa?

A. Yes I was, when I was a kid my dad left my mom and she had to finish school and work so I was raised by my grandparents most
of the time. My grandpa was kind of like my father figure at the time. Also I'm not the most favored child in my household but my
grandpa always made me feel I was loved. Like when everyone would complain about me sleeping in on certain days, he would just call me cute and ask if I was hungry. Always smiling. Agh.

2. Are Commissions open?

A. This is the most asked question and currently they are not. I'm trying to post more of my content since I don't want my page
to be just a commission page! But they will be open again at some point

3. Hey! Are you alive?

A. Yes lol, I'm alive. I have actually been doing a lot of things in between being upset and (slowly, painfully slowly) working on a comic to
sell (which I finished today) I have been with friends and helping them with cons and I've been spending more time with my family, etc.

Okay onto life stuff I suppose lol.
Well yes I have been drawing still so don't worry, I'm not leaving you guys lol
I have been just down a lot but I have been working (and finished) a comic to sell and in between working on that
I have been sketching so many different vore pictures and mini vore comics that I'm going to post here! (When they're done lol)
So I'll still have content for you guys! :3
Also I've been trying to go out more since my home now feels so claustrophobic.. Things haven't been the same really with my family
and I've been feeling like more of an outcast than normal. Which in other news, I'm planning to move out next year which means I need to work harder and produce more content for you guys!
Sell more things and what not. Which brings me to another life content, lately I have been going to conventions and helping out with my friends
They asked me for a convention to sell some crafts and art (which I bet you didn't know but I make polymer clay charms! Google it lol)
well I made some charms and drew some art and made a bit of money, not much since it was last minute. Then I went to Megacon on Saturday and help my friend with her panels and did crowd/line control for the rave. It was an interesting experience!

Now I'm saving up for the next convention where I will be selling more charms and such! It's Metrocon and I will be going all four days! :> It's in Tampa Florida so I hope I see some of you there and I hope you buy my stuff XD I will be in the artist alley I believe lol.

Okay!
Now I know that is a lot to read but I hope you read it anyways!
Now down to the comic that I finished, now it was originally was going to be shorter and be black and white but I
decided to go all out make it longer and color the whole thing.. My hands finally stopped hurting XD

You can purchase it in my E-Junkie shop! :>
searching my username :3 I wil also post a cover pic with the link to the shop

OKAY! ONE LAST THING!
Since I do want to start over and just breathe
I'm going to be deleting all comments, notes, and whatnot
There's so much that I've missed during my absence and I just want to start fresh.

SO HELLO I'M LITTLE VORE AND I MAKE ARTS! lol
Comment on Update on Life, Future, FAQs, Comic. Please Read.

Comments
TheAllSeeingEye

Posted by TheAllSeeingEye 9 years ago Report

*hugs* Well glad to see you're on the road to recovery from what it seems!

[ Reply ]