Archive > brainstorm > Blog > Planning few vore customs with ludella hahn. [Report]
brainstorm

Planning few vore customs with ludella hahn.

Posted by brainstorm 8 years ago

Note I am in planning stages of alot these, i trying get back into whole customs thing though slowly.

Presently just about every other studio other seductive studios,that normaly custom from, isabella, missa missa x, and thanatos are presently not taking more customs on at moment for one thing or another, either to busy with long query, or its personal, or other.

I decided give ludella hahn a go, i already customed one video from her last year, vor vac thingy i sure some saw in store, it mix trash eating situation combined some same size vore, i had put on hold for few months cause money issues. I was finally able get fully funded last month and she going shoot it this month, going be very technically challenging one doe look of the clone.

I presently giving another try with similar though different premise, that also be mix trash eating and same size vore, have growth, belly inflation, digestion and expansion, its where lazy partying witch decides take care trash problem by creating clone self from trash bag.

Sure enough clone does the work but one mis calculation on witchies part she gets bigger and bigger, till she couple feet bigger than creator i sure know where goes but clone decides its taking her place after eats her digests it shrinks back down, enjoys new life style hehehe.

Couple other ideas, is body snatcher absorption idea from friend, where girl obessed ludella, uses magic put under spell, then absorbs her become her, sorta similar to friday the 13th ep but this time with girl hahahaha.

Also got idea from the same friend we have in mind,doing where she plays succubus sucks person dry causing to shrivel up and deflate like balllon, via a kiss or eating out pussy, similar jacquline hyde video.

Lastly two ideas i got, one she plays vorish super heroine, challenges villianess, unfortunately villianess shrinks fights may swallow her but she bites off more chew when gives stomach beat down gets back out, in retaliation in micro pred style superheroine eats her, digests her ending the spell she has on her turning back regular size.

Another idea, is i have play sexy green witch invites two girls to dinner puts spell on them makes ravenous, filling bellies, even for own amusment she makes take out trash for her eating left overs been sealed in bags after huge meal.

After that she eats one feet first and one head first and gets huge belly, unable support self she digests them getting bigger and curvier as result.

Just some ideas i playing aruond doing with her, if anybody interested in particpating or wishes help fund them be bit cheaper give call, right now it's just in planning stages.
Comment on Planning few vore customs with ludella hahn.

Comments
Draegonx

Posted by Draegonx 8 years ago Report

Sounds like a lot of awesome ideas, my faves will still be the Witch one she has done before XP

[ Reply ]

Blahblahbum

Posted by Blahblahbum 8 years ago Report

"Couple other ideas, is body snatcher absorption idea from friend, where girl obessed ludella, uses magic put under spell, then absorbs her become her, sorta similar to friday the 13th ep but this time with girl hahahaha. "

What Friday the 13'th Episode was it, and what time was the described scene in the episode? Is it this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grmyXux1vfU

[ Reply ]

brainstorm

Posted by brainstorm 8 years ago Report

Hello its this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNx16cAEaZ0

At 36:50

[ Reply ]

whitehowl13

Posted by whitehowl13 8 years ago Report

i like the green witch idea

[ Reply ]