Archive > brainstorm > Blog > Absorption video and fairy video update 8/16 and other news. [Report]
brainstorm

Absorption video and fairy video update 8/16 and other news.

Posted by brainstorm 8 years ago

Guys been while since made udpate, smackaysmith trying get things rolling behind scenes, form up what needs to do effects shoot the remaining footage for absorption,and fairy video and other things, only thing holding up is scheduling conflict, seems film industry moved full swing in his neck in woods, as may mentioned in one previous blogs.

That making geting everybody involved to do this in same place rather diffcult, but will be done, other wise, smackaysmith gathering, props, the techical staff, and makeup persons, and everything else he needs shoot these things.

Just trying scehdule shoot is only hicup.

So till then, only update i provide.

I keeping on top of it but please, give at least two weeks if not heard nothing for updates, i don't want pester him weekly or daily about it.

Anyways this what had to say about it.

Hey man - all is well and moving forward.
I met my cameraman and we discussed how to shoot the green screen stuff.
I think we have location for a good price. Got some help with hair and makeup.
The film industry is very busy up here right now so scheduling the cast and crew and location at the same time is the only thing holding us back ... as usual.
I'll keep you in the loop.

cheers

Also, news i planning have video shoot mixes bit what like with same size vore themes.

I may mentioned but ludella hahn star in this as sexy green skin witch puts spell on two girls which makes ravenous, where eat anything get huge bellies, she even feeds them few bags trash just out shits grins, once done, in her belly they go, one belly first if possible if not feet first, and other head first, i add probably do one girl gets gobbled up ass first if ya think be more amusing.

Now, if anybody interested this, it be custom, video probably rather expensive, depdning on things, if anybody interested in it like contribute to contact me, in pm.

I not sure if she be down for it, due tight schedule but see what can do i already got couple persons interested contributing some funds make this one.

Other wise, that all got for now guys, i update further later.
Comment on Absorption video and fairy video update 8/16 and other news.

Comments
keyblademark

Posted by keyblademark 8 years ago Report

Dude all your journals says always the same

[ Reply ]