Archive > SenpaiVore > Blog > I the beginning... [Report]
SenpaiVore

I the beginning...

Posted by SenpaiVore 8 years ago

Hello everyone. ^-^
Guess this is the first time I'm posting stuff rather than just lurking and roleplaying all the time. I found that since I need a hobby and I'm a rather horny gal, I'll just do what I love to do. Express my desires to the world.

So I have just gotten my avatar from my lovely foxy friend, FoolyFox. He also made an amazing comic for me. He is a great artist and if you are a fan of cock vore like I am, I suggest you check him out. However as for artwork since I know Fooly is a busy guy and that my artistic skills are...not great.

My writing on the other hand is what I plan to post on the site. Though it may take a bit. This is because I have a ton of projects work on. I have many I have promised for certain eka members as well as a RP log I have to convert into story form before posting. But once those are out of the way, I will try to post a story in a regular fashion.

Please be patient with me and I'll be sure to bring this page up and running in no time.

Love,

Ms. SenpaiVore
Comment on I the beginning...

Comments
FoolyFox

Posted by FoolyFox 8 years ago Report

Oh I didn't know you were planning on posting stories and such here! I can't wait to see what kind of stuff you've been getting into Ms. Senpai. I wish the best of luck to you on your projects. ^\w/^

[ Reply ]

SenpaiVore

Posted by SenpaiVore 8 years ago Report

Thanks Fooly-Kun ^-^

[ Reply ]