Archive > GTSdev > Blog > Its good to get back. (commissions closed) [Report]
GTSdev

Its good to get back. (commissions closed)

Posted by GTSdev 8 years ago

Hey everyone, this is just gonna be another little rant blog, so if these things bother ya, please just dont read it, i kinda just need to talk about a few things.

since the start of december last year, i've been feeling really great, alot better than i ever remember i've been feeling before. I were through a deppression i've been fighting with for almost 2 years now, but i finally feel im slowly learning how the waves of life move, i feel i can co-exist with more and more of what the negativity the life has to bring, but of course, i could'nt do it without the proffesional help, the meds, my family, and of course, my friends <3

Ive been off the meds for 3 months now, because i was starting to feel a little better, and im glad that its over, that said, i'm never gonna be the same person again as the one i were. As much as i would like to be the same, i feel ive learned too much truth in the last coupple of months, so much so that im tackling it in a whole other way than i used to. I have become abit spiteful, ive become abit more determined with myself, and a little more selfconfident in my beliefs. But i also know that this way of thinking have turned against me more, as i get in heated debates often which ends friendships sometimes, or well, thats atleast what my fear is telling me it does. I guess the point im trying to make is, that it is very hard to both be humble and cheerful, while also having firm beliefs, but im stuck in a middleground here which i feel i cannot control so well, not yet at least ..

On one hoof, being firm to my beliefs makes me confident, it makes it feel like i can do something about myself. but on the other .. being humble and "nice" i feel i become lazy and laid back, never really doing anything with myself, even though ill make more smiles around me.

Its hard growing up, and thats a fact i think we all share, but even when growing up, i still need to make a choice if i want to be mature.

I've decided closing the commissions for now after finishing the current one im working on. Ill also rework the "will do's and wont do's" aswell as pricing and plans for when i open the comissions again. Im thankful that i got to finally make comissions, it gave me hope and selfconfidense, and im hoping to make something of it again sometime soon. So thank you abunch.

To those of you that contacted me about commissions, ill still keep the list around and contact ya when i open again, because im gonna do it abit different next time.

/) silly, out.
Comment on Its good to get back. (commissions closed)

Comments
Humbug

Posted by Humbug 8 years ago Report

I'm glad you're off the meds and still recovering. That means it's very likely to be a permanent change. :D

I think the key with the self-confidence thing is that you use it mostly in self-defense. You can default to being nice, but if you're threatened or taken advantage of, you can switch into "No. Knock if off" mode. I'm still learning that balance myself, actually. :)

[ Reply ]

SplitterPic

Posted by SplitterPic 8 years ago Report

i'm really happy for you Dev ^w^

[ Reply ]

NodDragon

Posted by NodDragon 8 years ago Report

Glad to hear you are getting it better and are moving forward ^^

[ Reply ]

MirceaKitsune

Posted by MirceaKitsune 8 years ago Report

Glad you are feeling better dear! Although for me it's likely a whole different thing, I'm also very familiar with... well... some issues related to certain different beliefs we could say. I must however disagree that growing up is an especially difficult part: Most of this life is unfortunately more difficult than it could and should be, or at least that's how I see it.

[ Reply ]

silverspec

Posted by silverspec 8 years ago Report

Hoof bump.

Stay determined ya silly nerd ;D

[ Reply ]

silverspec

Posted by silverspec 8 years ago Report

I respect your decision for removing me off your Skype.

Depression sucks, and I hope you find your way in this funky little world.

I have waged war on Depression myself, I'll be more than happy to help you out whichever way I can if you desire.

Goodluck GTS~ Be safe, be good.

[ Reply ]