Archive > Derpus > Blog > Life Update [Report]
Derpus

Life Update

Posted by Derpus 8 years ago

I haven't been online in a while. I also haven't been able to write anything in a while (still need to finish that trade). There's a reason for that.
I am the sole provider for my family, which includes me, my brother, and my grandmother (she's moving out soon, and just assume that it's for a good reason). My brother's mental health issues make it extremely difficult for him to find employment, and my grandmother either can't or doesn't want to work (I honestly don't care at this point. Once again, just assume that it's for a good reason). So that leaves all of the responsibility entirely on me. Because our living expenses have gone up, I've had to get a second job, and I may have to get a third if my brother can't find employment.
Really, this is the first time in a while that I've had the time to really get on the site for an extended amount of time, and coming up are the first two days off that I've had in almost a month.
On top of everything, I recently found out that my dad's health is failing him, so I've been spending what little free time I have hanging out with him.
I don't like burdening people with my problems, but this and writing.com are really the only places where I feel appreciated, even if it's just a little bit. And because of that, you guys deserve to know what's going on. Even if I have to go back to living with my parents, things are inevitably going to get better.
Comment on Life Update

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please