Archive > VorishFoxie > Blog > A little update about commissions and more [Report]
VorishFoxie

A little update about commissions and more

Posted by VorishFoxie 8 years ago

I'm up earlier than i would be right now, feeling sick, sneezin up a storm, sore throat and everything. I probably caught a flu or something. Not only that, but also super stressed over game development and design, things are going slowly, and there is just so much to think about and manage I don't know how I'm doing it. However despite all this there is a big issue that I've kinda noticed over the past month or so.

Nobody is commissioning me. I know that sounds.. well.. terrible of me to point out but.. it's true. I've had maybe one commission in the past month or so.

I think it's because of my past journals where i talked about how busy my game development had made me. I think it's because people want me to not be stressed and dont want to bog me down with more work, or are waiting to get art on sale. Both reasons are perfectly understandable.

However, please understand that despite my great stress and such, I am open for commissions. It's my income and it also provides a well needed break from game design. So i just wanted to let you know that if you are afraid of adding more to my plate, you are not, dont worry. in fact you are relieving stress because i don't have to add money worries to that list of "ugghhhhh now i have to deal with thissss?"

And if you are the person who is waiting for the iron artist to get some art sales, well.. i can't blame you for that honestly.. but it's probably going to be a little bit before we get to that... like.. months

but yeah i dont want this to be a guilt trippy "commission me plz" thing. I'm just letting you guys know that despite all my work i gotta do, I am open and available and willing to draw for you guys. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was okay to ask for arts and get me to draw for you.

hope this doesn't come across wrong... i'm sick so thinking is hard a little bit X3

anyway you guys want me to stream today or something? its not like i can do much X3
Comment on A little update about commissions and more

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please