Archive > JamesIris > Blog > I only thought it was fitting to make an intro blog :D [Report]
JamesIris

I only thought it was fitting to make an intro blog :D

Posted by JamesIris 7 years ago

Name: James Iris *I go by the name of my furrsona, but if you know my real name in full you either know how to dig or are a best friend of mine. Either options gets a well done from me! :D*
My Age:18
My location (state/region):Nevada, Las Vegas
Birth Place:Santa cruz California. A place I hope to live later on in life.
How I found out about furries: I blame Sly Cooper for everything I have become since I was 7
How I found out about vore: Oddly enough I used to get really turned on by the thought of doing it and it being done to me before I even knew it was a thing!
What I like to do: Play video games, Write with friends, Draw simple sketches in my off time *I'm not good, so don't look here for artistic talent :(*, Work in animal shelters, Hang out with my cat Puddy *He will also respond to Kappa. Don't ask me how it happened*
Here's a picture of James: http://imgur.com/hjN1Lcy
My pet(s):Puddy/Kappa A young American tabby cat. Miximillion Caninus/Max a ten year old Chocolate Labrador. Peanut A seven year old papillon *Not as cute as he sounds lol*. Ginger a ten year old T-rex rabbit. Avery/Jada A 4 year old Springer spaniel. Torty a twenty nine year old desert tortoise
I like to play:MMO's Fighting games and shooters of all kinds.
My game library consists of:​ The entire borderlands franchise, almost every counter strike, street fighters 3-5, All fallouts since 3, Every killing floor released, WoW, Overwatch, and of course my personal favorite TF2.
My likes include: Animals, furries, video games, Pho noodles, Santa Cruz, Getting the last slice of pizza, getting gifts, giving gifts, and role play
My Dislikes Include: Drama, That fly that somehow manages to get in your house, being laughed at, feeling alone, my fear of spiders, being sober for more then 76 hours.
You can find me/contact me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffywuffykittybitty
So are you an artist or what?: No actually, I'm someone that loves being a furry, vore, and good friends. So this is the first sight that came to mind! :D
So what exactly do you do on this sight?: I'll let you know as soon as I do. But I do want to commission a bunch of people! *And I drop around 100 bucks on a single artist at a single time, it's spontaneous but I do it whenever I can :)*
If you had three words to describe yourself, what are they?: I. Love. You.
Are you good at games if you play them so often?: I am an ex-highlander player for tf2. I am moderately good at anything else. Besides street fighter. I'm garbage at that.
You seem nice enough, can I be friends with you?: Yes! :D I love meeting new people and making new friends, just send me a friend request on steam using the link above.

I hope you've enjoyed reading a bit about me and thanks for the time you've spent. See you around the sight some time?
Comment on I only thought it was fitting to make an intro blog :D

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please