Archive > mirrormind101 > Blog > sorry but i'm not on any site like facebook ecs [Report]
mirrormind101

sorry but i'm not on any site like facebook ecs

Posted by mirrormind101 7 years ago

So a couple of people here want my facebook and or other sites info........yeah sorry guys but am not on any sites like facebook or twitter because I just don't like the idea of it.

I have seen some of the crap that goes on there and I find it very invasive of peoples privacy especially after seeing what happened to one of my family members and their ex and like the famous meme says FUCK THAT SHIT I'M OUT.

Sites like that are fun if you don't have enemies and or stalkers but from what I can see most of that crap starts on sites like that and I don't want more trouble in my life and I never understood all of the updates like this (tonight am washing my hair nahahahaha and then am eating soup and going to bed nahahahaha lol bump ecs) and why the hell would I give a crap never mind putting on what I do during the day like this (Got up looked after my semi crippled family tried to draw something and gave up going to bed and write the same crap tomorrow.) so yeah very exciting........FUCK NO!

Soo yeah it ain't happening and no am not on skype either because I like knowing that all my info is not at easy access and I have privacy as well.

I know I type quite a bit here but in my defence its mainly venting after a really bad time or letting people here know why i'm always late with my art and only a bit of mild news from time to time.

So if you want to know something just pm me here and yes I know it takes a bit of time but you will get a response sooner or later when I can get back to you and if you made it this far thank you for reading this :)
Comment on sorry but i'm not on any site like facebook ecs

Comments
nnickerson100

Posted by nnickerson100 7 years ago Report

well i have some sights like that but they arent used often. heck in the case of twitter i only used it to communicate with the gm of cute elins only when she wasnt in tera at that moment. and stuff like that. i dont use them for any thing more. i will use screenshots for the page to make it look nice but thats about it.

[ Reply ]