Archive > CarnivorousVixen > Blog > Well this is serious [Report]
CarnivorousVixen

Well this is serious

Posted by CarnivorousVixen 7 years ago

I can't... I can't draw... I mean, I start to an then I can't think of a pose or get a good looking pose and then bad memories come flooding back and I get really stressed and hot and sweaty... I just don't know if it's healthy that I try to draw, but I don't really have a choice since I took so many commissions just to get food so I wouldn't go hungry. But at this point it really would have been better to just starve. I'm already commonly finding stress induced white hairs as it is. I don't know what to freaking do... my life is so unorganized right now, it could be years before I get a genuine feeling of peace...
Comment on Well this is serious

Comments
Portal124

Posted by Portal124 7 years ago Report

Well shit, I... don't- I think- Yikes how do I put this... It's good to take a break, but by the sound of it that's not an option... Have you tried to find, other less stressful means of income? Just remember that you need valleys to have mountains, just think of the mountain you want, and get hiking. Sadly, Life is a Bitch period

[ Reply ]

CarnivorousVixen

Posted by CarnivorousVixen 7 years ago Report

"Portal124" wrote:
Well shit, I... don't- I think- Yikes how do I put this... It's good to take a break, but by the sound of it that's not an option... Have you tried to find, other less stressful means of income? Just remember that you need valleys to have mountains, just think of the mountain you want, and get hiking. Sadly, Life is a Bitch period

The game I'm making has been a decent source of income, and far less stressful, not to mention something I'm actually good at. It's just all the picture commissions I have piled up that are driving me nuts

[ Reply ]

Leika

Posted by Leika 7 years ago Report

Maybe offer to convert some to pixel art instead? Even if only a few people take you up on it, it might help.

I did but I don't know what to do about anyone not interested

[ Reply ]