Archive > MinunChaos73 > Blog > Wanted to say somethings [Report]
MinunChaos73

Wanted to say somethings

Posted by MinunChaos73 7 years ago

First off on the list is well, thanks everyone for the favorites and watches on some of my work. I may only have three things on here but compared to my DA, there is just nothing there for me despite the work I put into the stories on DA. You peeps rock because well, you just do.

Second is since I opened and posted the first two stories, I have felt that I am becoming less anti social in some regards and now I am just trying in my spare time to follow other writers and artists because well, I find inspiration from others work as some or most human beings do.

And finally, I will start to work on more stuff to put up here but tomorrow and/or Friday will be busy for me so work will be a little slowed. Though, I have questioned what I should work on for a vore related story. I have plenty of characters to use and yet, writers block strikes down a few ideas. Oh well, I will find something that will stick while I am busy tomorrow and such. Maybe a collab? Or a request? Who knows. :3c
Comment on Wanted to say somethings

Comments
Sergit

Posted by Sergit 7 years ago Report

My advice would be that you don't feel pressured to get the vore content right off the bat. As long as some chapters of your story contains some vore, you can get away with voreless chapters just fine. A little refference to vore can be good, though. Like, someone mentioning the last time they hunted it went pretty well, or the narrator mentioning they are hungry, even though there is no one ot eat... things like that.

You don't need to put vore in all the chapters, but a reminder in the story that vore could happen later on or has already happened before can help, too.

[ Reply ]