Archive > GTSdev > Blog > Back from London :) [Report]
GTSdev

Back from London :)

Posted by GTSdev 7 years ago

Hello sillies, i just wanted to say that i have returned from my trip to london, and that im sorry that i didnt really announce i was going there at all xD either way, it was really interresting.

I got alot of insight in Great Britain's historical, archeologic and architectic greatness from the city alone. I've been to a alot of places throughout europe in my life and i feel london is the most preserved of them all.

Whilst i was abit disappointed with the food culture of england not living up to so much we hear about, and that the rooms that i had wasnt that great, i still was happy that i got to see all the things london had to offer, specificly visiting the Museum of natural history, riding london eye and also seeing the iconic landmarks upclose.

also, hyde park is a great place to catch pokemon >w<

The first few days were harsh for me as i dont really get along very well in large crowds and it made me feel very often that i just needed to get back to my hotel room ASAP, but the last 2 days were alot better as we visited larger areas that didnt have that high density.

Im glad that i have experienced london for the first time in my life, but i can only handle so much adventure at a time~ im glad to be home again <3
Comment on Back from London :)

Comments
SplitterPic

Posted by SplitterPic 7 years ago Report

i'm glad you liked that ^^

[ Reply ]

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Sounds like you had an overall good time. Awesome. :D

[ Reply ]

GTSdev

Posted by GTSdev 7 years ago Report

"Humbug" wrote:
Sounds like you had an overall good time. Awesome. :D
it was really harsh at first and had some anxiety spinning up rsther quickly after a stressful day, im glad i had my friends overseas to help oit :3 after that i had a really good time

[ Reply ]

HyperlinkError

Posted by HyperlinkError 7 years ago Report

Dude the foods great there, what's wrong with beans on toast?

[ Reply ]

whitpey

Posted by whitpey 7 years ago Report

Yeah I literally just got back from my trip to England a few hours ago. It was great I spent most my time in Nottingham with two days in London. I enjoyed it a lot and hope you did too.

[ Reply ]

The_Prof

Posted by The_Prof 7 years ago Report

well I hope you had yourself a spot of tea and crumpets while you were there

[ Reply ]

GTSdev

Posted by GTSdev 7 years ago Report

"HyperlinkError" wrote:
Dude the foods great there, what's wrong with beans on toast?

Meh its probably just a taste thing, but it just seems wierd that Fried fish and french fries has more taste than the fameous "fish and chips" does over there. It opens for disappointment.

[ Reply ]