Archive > FidchellVore > Blog > On the quantity of art. [Report]
FidchellVore

On the quantity of art.

Posted by FidchellVore 7 years ago

I just wanted to thank everyone for the crap-tons of encouragement. The main concern I had was whether or not the value of my work was starting to go down thanks to the frequent uploading. I don't think I've uploaded so much ever in my time here or on Eka's. Obviously it's partly due to Patreon, but you guys have pretty much helped confirm to me that I'm doing good in keeping my art fresh and nice to look at despite quantity.

To anyone worrying about this in particular, no, I'm not being burned out from all the art. I think I've reached a good formula with my rewards on Patreon and drawing vore is one of my favorite things not just because of the content itself, but because of the feedback I get from you guys. I know there's an audience waiting for me to submit my next piece, and that's a very comforting thought.

I'll continue uploading regularly like usual. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings!
Comment on On the quantity of art.

Comments
Vdiem

Posted by Vdiem 7 years ago Report

Glad to hear you've made up your mind. I always look forward to your next update. :D

[ Reply ]

Sorniyamiro

Posted by Sorniyamiro 7 years ago Report

You should know that quantity is always appreciated over quality on fetish-websites, but your quality is one of the better ones, too! I would just wish for more colored things, since colors, light etc. is what interests me art-wise. I personally am not very interested in sketches, unless they show something really sexy, and then again the interest isn't primarily art-related :PP
But yeh, you know what's important to you and like what you do, that's what matters.

[ Reply ]

balanced-guy

Posted by balanced-guy 7 years ago Report

I'm generally impressed that you have managed to maintain your high levels of art, while also making so much of it. If you start to feel worried your posting too much, just space it out, like upload 2/3 images. ^^;

[ Reply ]

HyperlinkError

Posted by HyperlinkError 7 years ago Report

why do you care if it's devalued by others

srs I like that I have a whole gallery of your stuff bc it's p good and there's like a neverending supply, which is a rare and desirable trait to have

You clearly like doing what you're doing and you're capitalizing on the new stuff so why stop?

[ Reply ]