Archive > Aces > Blog > Added a tip jar! [Report]
Aces

Added a tip jar!

Posted by Aces 7 years ago

-- Tip Jar --

Because I don't make any money off the Patreon thing, I can't use money from SS13 because donations are for the server, and I still need to pay $130 a month in bills toward college. Lend me a hand please, so I can keep writing! Otherwise I gotta get a crappy job with many hours and little pay until I find a game company to work with. :(
Comment on Added a tip jar!

Comments
Killjoy364

Posted by Killjoy364 7 years ago Report

I'm sorry ace I would help if I could but I don't have a job and have money troubles of my own but I wish you the best of luck with getting the issue sorted out *gives a friendly hug* be strong ace you can get through this

[ Reply ]

HyperlinkError

Posted by HyperlinkError 7 years ago Report

just get a job dude, it sucks but you get paid for it and you'll have spare cash for comms

[ Reply ]

Aces

Posted by Aces 7 years ago Report

"HyperlinkError" wrote:
just get a job dude, it sucks but you get paid for it and you'll have spare cash for comms

Don't take my words the wrong way. I've been trying to get a job since I got back from college. Even the shittiest places like McDonalds and Dominos Pizza aren't even responding to my applications. It's infuriating and it has to do with where I live.

I'm still looking for work and hoping now that it's September, there will be more jobs available.

[ Reply ]