Archive > CanisLupisVulpe > Blog > Vore burn outs suck [Report]
CanisLupisVulpe

Vore burn outs suck

Posted by CanisLupisVulpe 7 years ago

I've had very little interest in writing anything vore related for quite some time now, and the few times I tried to force myself to write something ended in disaster. That goes for short stories and novelettes. Of course it shouldn't be too surprising. Vore stories are very repetitive. Here's character A, here's character B, gee, I wonder what's going to happen... Look at that, character B just killed character A by devouring them. Big shocker. The same thing can be said with novelettes. Hey look, somebody's going around killing random people, and it's up to these agents to try and stop them. Of course a couple of agents are bound to be complete idiots and walk right into a trap, which makes you wonder how they became FBI agents in the first place. So yeah, don't expect anything new for quite some time.

Now I could post some of my older work that I've removed, but that's no longer an option. The thumb drive that has all of my stories on it got destroyed, and everything I've worked on for the last decade went bye-bye.

Of course this only applies to stories. Don't worry, I'll be posting more vore related stuff that involves both of my characters. Just have to wait for them to be finished.
Comment on Vore burn outs suck

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please