Archive > Cryos > Blog > Suprise update. Shocking, I know. [Report]
Cryos

Suprise update. Shocking, I know.

Posted by Cryos 7 years ago

I mean, yeah. Try to curb your obvious enthusiasm for a moment while you read this. So, like I've said earlier, I'm working on a multi-part story for Evelyn, since she won my poll. Well, funny story, really (the best kind of story). Not to give anything away about said multi-parter, but as I was writing part of it to actually give some details about her past (shocking, isn't it? ME? Giving YOU guys details about things? Holy fuck) I kinda got off track and started writing an entire backstory for her, in the form of a monologue. I don't really know if you guys much care for origins/backstories of characters on this site, but nonetheless, It'll be up sometime in the near future as a separate story, hopefully followed by the first part of the main story in the next month or so, but I can't promise that.

Also, in case you (most likely) didn't notice my sneaky little update on my Commission page, I am no longer taking requests/trades until at least summer, as college, free time, and writing is hard to juggle at once, and as a result, my original works are slow going, and requests are no longer an option for me to do right now. Sorry.

Anybutt, that's all for now. Go do things. Important things. Follow your dreams. Or don't, I don't judge. I'm cool like that, You're welcome.
Later nerds :3
Comment on Suprise update. Shocking, I know.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please