Jimmy the giant Frog

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Jimmy the giant Frog

Postby ZekeWild » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 pm

i just want the name of the comic so i can join ghe website and finds it :D
thnaks.
"GULP" sorry Babe, you tasted to good :)
ZekeWild
Participator

Postby sebastianjjj » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 am

I found the website address, but it appears to be out of order and I don't know how long it's been that way or if anyone's working to restore it. He hadn't posted any new art in years, so he's probably given up on it. :(

http://pd.eroticillusions.com/
sebastianjjj
Somewhat familiar

Postby sebastianjjj » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm

There's one more odd thing about this comic that I've never seen anyone else pick up on.

As Trina is being swallowed, Ted mentions that "Trina weighs 106 lbs and jimmy is just 134 lbs." Those numbers add up to 240 lbs but then in the final frame Ted remarks "Folks, you just watched a 134 lbs frog become a 237 lbs frog."

How did Trina suddenly lose 3 lbs after only being in Jimmy's stomach for no more than a few seconds?
sebastianjjj
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Hey does anyone no any link for full version of PD doggy day care
max123
Heavy user

Postby casuallurker » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 pm

max123 wrote:Hey does anyone no any link for full version of PD doggy day care

he never got to finish it, mon >_>
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby casuallurker » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:57 pm

sebastianjjj wrote:There's one more odd thing about this comic that I've never seen anyone else pick up on.

As Trina is being swallowed, Ted mentions that "Trina weighs 106 lbs and jimmy is just 134 lbs." Those numbers add up to 240 lbs but then in the final frame Ted remarks "Folks, you just watched a 134 lbs frog become a 237 lbs frog."

How did Trina suddenly lose 3 lbs after only being in Jimmy's stomach for no more than a few seconds?

well, technically, she's not fully digested yet. he's just stating that with her inside the frog, their weight is now combined...

like if you too a ball, weighed it to see how heavy it was and then added water into it, which made its weight increase.

or if you took a jar and added marbles or anything to the inside, the weight is then increased.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby Kamelagram » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah, I've heard some rather disturbing rumors floating around about PD... Mostly that the guy had officially dropped updating his pay gallery after several long months of only posting one or two images (Most of the images were said to be almost identical frames of various girls feet being swallowed down, most notably from the space channel comic series), pissing off some of the people who were still paying a monthly fee.

As such, several paying subscribers called 'scavenge/salvage' on the site, and uploaded the entire site's content into rapidshares or mega uploads, and are easily labeled so that anyone can find them using a search engine built for those sites...

...Of course, I've only heard all of this through angry people through various websites, and I can't confirm anything first hand... especially those rapidshare things, so you totally shouldn't look for those...
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 am

It's not legal to download that. Please see this thread by the site admin before discussing this further.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby byron89 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:31 am

sebastianjjj wrote:
Motig wrote:He has a couple of other consensual strips too. There's "Channel 235", which is one of my favorites.
Channel 235 I enjoyed too, though I counted it as being not fully consensual. Most of the models appear willing to be eaten including Sydney Lavoixe, but Linda obviously wasn't and there are also two girls eaten by Greeko who aren't happy about it either. The girl with the pigtails looks pretty terrified, and later on there's the long-haired blonde girl who looks frightened when first seen and then swears when Greeko begins to swallow her.

ZekeWild wrote:fed to a giant plant? sounds Awsome :D got the name of the comic so i can finds it??? thankx!!!
It's on PD's website and you have to pay for the comics. Due to copyright we can't put the comic up on the forum, sorry. :( My old link to his website isn't working; he may have changed the web address or closed the site down.

The giant plant comic is four episodes long. Professor Adams is conducting some sort of class in exotic flora (the person reading the comic is seeing what the class see). In front of him is a large bulb-shaped plant and in his arms he has an attractive blonde girl Melane who is naked except for a pair of white socks. Adams orders the class to pay attention because "this will be part of your final exam" and then goes on to explain how by positioning Melanie with the plant's stamen inside her vagina the plant will draw all the juices out of her body to use in its own reproductive process. Before he does this he asks Melanie "Are you ready to become part of a plant's reproductive life cycle" to which she replies "Sure, I think so professor Adams." (I like that :D). While Melanie is repeatedly stimulated to orgasm Professor Adams explains how the plant "wraps Melanie up safely inside. Today's sexual partner, and tomorrow's meal."

Hi, first post. There is another consensual PD comic. One where a woman named Susan is demonstrating how to feed women to snake, by feeding herself to a snake.
byron89
New to the forum

Postby max123 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah I download most of his work but missed a couple. I know sites that has most of them. The 4chan had a search and I typed in vore and there were links like the rapid share files
max123
Heavy user

Postby Kamelagram » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:08 pm

byron89 wrote:Hi, first post. There is another consensual PD comic. One where a woman named Susan is demonstrating how to feed women to snake, by feeding herself to a snake.

Didn't someone make a story based off of that comic... something about defective clones or whatnot?
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby sebastianjjj » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm

byron89 wrote:Hi, first post. There is another consensual PD comic. One where a woman named Susan is demonstrating how to feed women to snake, by feeding herself to a snake.
...and then when she's in the snake's stomach she asks to be let out, so it's not 100% consensual.
sebastianjjj
Somewhat familiar

Postby sebbe158 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:25 am

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/180877/fea3560e20/ here you go! Surprises me no one linked it.
sebbe158
New to the forum

Postby Cassy Cutie » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:52 am

Hopefully this doesn't count as redistributing lol.
But, if you're still looking for the pictures, here might be a good start :P

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/180877/fea3560e20/
Cassy Cutie
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion