For your online shopping needs

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: For your online shopping needs

Postby peteian » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:48 am

OH! I see, so it was distance... LOL I thought it was the condition of the girl like: Stable, Unstable and fallen or strength level or something. :P AH, and now I can play better and things are now easier =w= Thanks for clearing that up :D
peteian
---

Postby Deathworks » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 am

Hi!

I only got small tidbits this time:

==========================

106m: 咲夜さんを巨大化させてみた-英語版-
106m: Giant Sakuya's Adventure [English Version]

http://home.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ067062.html
http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE067062.html

945 Yen

about 300MB

Despite the big size, this is just a single doujinshi manga of about 50 pages. The manga was originally a physical object which has been turned into JPGs for online sales. It is a fan fiction of the Touhou Project games (don't ask me for details, I don't know much about them either).

As for the vore content, there is actually extremely little and only hints at that. The manga is an accidental giantess story and there are two tries to shrink her or at least control her growth by making her drink a potion or eat some mushrooms, respectively. These scenes always have her lift a girl to her mouth where the prospective medicine is dropped onto her tongue. Unfortunately, that final scene is always shown from the side, so we do not get a really good maw shot (^_^;; Still, the open mouth and the lips are kind of sexy, so people with a strong macrophile touch and/or good imagination may still find it sufficient.

There are various reasons why I review it here (I have been thinking about it a lot). First of all, it is a translation attempt. That is, the download version is in English! Secondly, I find the quality of both the story and the drawings to be really good, so that anyone who can appreciate the macrophile aspects as well should be satisfied.

So, if you are a macrophile interested in vore, I strongly recommend this, while other types of voraphiles are probably not interested in it.

吉川かば夫: クイーンズブレイド~流浪の戦士~ (1)
Kikkawa Kabao: Queensblade - The Vagrant Fighter - (1)

http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/book/60033403.html

525 Yen

about 24 MB

WARNING! COPYPROTECTED! This item can only be viewed on the computer where it was downloaded and you need to install their special viewer beforehand!

That manga is a bit of a rare find for me as it is a main stream shounen manga. Ebook does not offer only doujinshi but also sells main stream manga (unfortunately not dreadnought girl (T_T) ). They do have their own file format which uses a special viewer, but at least for me, it was unproblematic. Thanks to a recent update, despite the copyprotection, you can do your purchase and the download using Firefox and don't need to switch to Internet Explorer as with other copyprotection schemes.

The base story is a fantasy plot with lots of more or less busty girls (it is a shounen manga, after all (^_^;; ). The important item for us is the first volume where the heroines encounter a slime girl (with bunny ears and hair that functions as arms (^_^;; ) called Mero-na (she refers to herself as a shapeshifter). During the initial combat, she sprays acid at her foe, dissolving her clothes (while not strictly vorish, I can imagine that some people here may like that) and then tries to absorb her/flow over her. She makes some announcements about eating her, but in the end, she is defeated before she can finish it.

Much later in the first volume, she appears again. Weakened by her defeat, she is given magical support by her allies, resulting in her ability to swiftly absorb anything she touches. She takes one of the heroines as a hostage, and waits for them in a forest - as a mini giantess of about scale 20, I guess. The hostage is initially half-buried between her breasts, but then disappears inside her body. One female fighter engages her especially fiercely, but in the end gets swallowed. Interestingly enough, she does not use her hands but hits the ground with her face. We see the upper half of her gaping mouth (presumable the prey's perspective) before we get a panel with her hitting the ground and then a panel with the GULP!

Half of the following four pages follow the swallowed warrior who is in the cavern of the giantess' stomach. While it is rather clean, she does get in contact with dropping digestive juices, reminded of the impending doom. Personally, even though it is not a standard design, I like the stomach image.

In the end, the warrior is able to break out of the stomach and defeats the giantess and thus saves also the hostage.

Definitely a treat for voraphiles who like F/f combinations, so it gets a thumbs up by me.

I think I will leave it at that. There was also a manga release by a member of the communities, but I was so disappointed by the content being very far from my likings that I can't give it a fair review. Maybe someone else is willing to fill the gap (ドラゴンの生き餌 and 生け贄温泉 , both by スツーカ乗り , dragon respectively snake eating girls).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Deathworks » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am

Hi!

An upload at the UB drawing thread made me aware of my failing to review a very good UB manga I purchased a while ago. So, here it is:

スタジオ た~: マタタビ横丁!!
Studio Tar : Catnip Alley!!

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 42225.html
http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE042225.html

735 Yen

about 24 MB

WARNING: LOLICON!

This manga basically has two stories and the second one (about 14 pages) is a real hit for F/m UB fans.

The story is about the cat girl from Gegege no Kitarou and her dreaming of having a family with Kitarou. The eyeball oyaji (a tiny person with a normal-sized eyeball instead of a head) then decides to check whether she is actually able to get children. Having paralyzed her, he wriggles into her vagina and heads for her womb where he sees touching visions of her ideals. In the meantime, Kitarou arrives and takes advantage of her. His penis catches oyaji on his way back so that it becomes an unaware threesome. When oyaji drops out of her after the ejaculation, Kitarou runs away shouting that he does not want to have children, something the cat girl doesn't hear as she is out cold.

The manga is standard quality and there are three very good panels showing how oyaji is crawling up inside her body (initially, she tries to pick him out with her finger. The womb itself is just an abstract place, but we then have giant couple intercourse with a tiny person involved, so there are a few more internal shots.

If you like UB, I strongly recommend this item.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Deathworks » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 am

Hi!

While searching around for new goods (using the help of sites like the Japanese Vore Data Base), I cam across a manga author who seems to be very fond of splatter and thus tends to put at least what some would call hard vore into some of his manga. And there are even some that go into the realm of soft vore:

原口清志: 魔物な彼女たち
Haraguchi Kiyoshi: Monstrous Girls (Actually impossible to translate smoothly; monstrous is actually the word monster turned into a fake adjective, and girls is my translation of "they" marked for female plural)

http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000599715

315 Yen

about 47MB

WARNING: COPYPROTECTION! PIRATE BUSTER PDF! You can only view the item on the computer you used for downloading!

Compared to some other titles, this one is relatively tame with only a few nasty splatter scenes. It is, however, the item that led me to the author thanks to an entry at the aforementioned data base. The manga itself is a collection of short stories (chapter length) about monster girls/nonhuman girls. While there are several generic stories, a good portion of the manga is taken up by the Enra series about the school girl Enra who is an exorcist.

The first genuine hit (albeit an implied one) is story 3, Collector (story 2 also mentions feeding of a character like a sandwasp does, but that is only hinted at in the dialogue): The story is about a young fellow from a rich family (there is a maid referring to him as young master) who is obsessed with butterfly collecting. Things get nasty when he orders something from a catalogue and receives a big box containing a single caterpillar that is nearly the size of a human with a human face. He secretly raises it, not allowing anyone to know about it, as it grows larger and larger. Eventually, the maid notices some strange noises and enters the room - the grin of the caterpillar widens from ear to ear full with teeth. The next panel has the man returning to his room and finding the maid's apron on the floor. The caterpillar is eating something that can't really be made out. That sequence ends with the caterpillar opening its mouth wide and about to eat the man from above (seen from the side, so no maw shot).

The first two stories of the Enra series also mention eating/feeding, but that is rather abstract. However, the fifth story in the series (8th in the manga), Spirit Bullet Yoyo has some nice soft vore. Enra has a fever and asks her friend to deliver her weapon, the spirit yoyo, to her mother who is working as the doctor at their school. The friend loses the yoyo on the way and free at last, the yoyo grows into a gigantic clam. The inside of the clam is black, but you see a pair of eyes and sometimes a mouth in it (think comedy style). Shooting out tentacles with hands, it grabs several girls and swallows them. As it continues to rampage around the school, Enra and her mother stop it; in the process Enra feeds salt, I think, to the clam, resulting in the clam showing its true shape - a monster girl and throwing up the girls she had swallowed. The swallowing is only shown as the clam throwing them in and maybe closing and the throwing up is also just one panel, but I still find this quite pleasing.

If you understand Japanese and like comedy, I highly recommend this as it is a lot of fun to read.

IMPORTANT!: I just noticed that at the author's homepage, you can view the Enra story with the Yoyo for free as a slide show! I highly recommend having a look at it.

原口清志: シスターヴァイス
Haraguchi Kiyoshi: Sister Vice

http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000599706

420 Yen

about 54MB

WARNING: COPYPROTECTION! PIRATE BUSTER PDF! You can only view the item on the computer you used for downloading!

This is another single issue one which mixes violence/action with comedy (I assume the title is a parody of "Miami Vice"). The story is about a convent of nuns who also work as hired exorcists. There are two small instances of hard vore.

One is about a harpy who digs up cats and then eats them (hard vore with biting and gore). As the characters intervene, she turns on a catgirl causing her a huge wound in the chest.

The other is about a new recruit facing a test. In the process, a male statue cuts off her head and begins eating her body. After it has cut open her belly, and begun to eat her intestines, her body is able to kill the statue, thus allowing her to pass the test.

Personally, I find the manga quite enjoyable, but the vore content does not justify its purchase. A potential collector's item, but not a standard recommendation.

原口清志: ヘルマドンナ
Haraguchi Kiyoshi: Hell Madonna

Volume 1:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000599726

315 Yen

about 41 MB

Volume 2:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000599727

315 Yen

about 38MB

Volume 3:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000599728

315 Yen

about 42MB

All-In_One:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000599730

945 Yen

about 116MB

Because each volume has at least a hint of vore to it and there is the option of purchasing them as a single file, I am putting the reviews for these up as a single entry. This manga is an action/violence manga about a tall, female monster hunter.

In volume 1, there is a kind of absorption scene (which can be seen in the free sample available on the info page of the volume) where a thing that used to have the shape of a man but is melting, merges with a middle-aged man to absorb him. Besides what can be seen in the sample, there is just one more image where the two are a molten mass.

Other than that, there is the story about Arachne, who talks a lot about eating people, but gets stopped before she can act.

So, just because of the vore content, volume 1 is not a recommendation.

Volume 2 directly starts with a vorish scene. The story in question is two chapters long (Act 8 Labyrinth and Act 9 Inside the belly). A woman stands behind three girls in front of a door. That door morphs into a bull's head with 5 eyes, grabs the girls with the mouth and morphs back into a door. You can see the entire scene in the free sample you can view from the information page. In the sample, you can also see how the thing chases the female main character and finally catches her. The second chapter of that story takes place inside. The "stomach dungeon" has its walls lined with unconscious females and the minotaur awaits his bride in there. In the end, it is revealed that the stomach dungeon was actually his mother's womb.

The next story also contains hard vore - but the essential parts are not shown: A man, bleeding from the mouth sits in a cafe with a girl and tells her he needs her blood and he has no time. The next we see, he is outside licking his bloody hand. In the next panel we see that he is dragging a body behind him, but we can't see any details - but a waiter calls for the police and says the man suddenly ripped open the woman's belly and ate her organs.

If you are interested in either situation, this volume may be interesting for you. However, it is not a must-have, I think.

Volume 3 again offers only very little. The last three chapters are about a group of girls who turn into insect-winged monster girls (look like elves otherwise). In the beginning, there is a nightmare where they hunt down a man, stabbing him and them eating him (hard vore). However, you mainly see their bloody mouths and later a hint of his corpse lying there (so not all his body is consumed).
Later on, one of the girls is kind of melting at home and approaches her mother. The next we see of them is a cocoon. As the girl leaves the cocoon, she admits to having eaten her mother, but there is no visual attached to that.

Definitely not a recommendation for the vore content.

All in all, these manga are a relatively minor find, with the exception of the 2nd volume. However, even that is something you either like or you don't like, so I recommend looking at the samples and coming to your own conclusions.

原口清志: しゃがら
Haraguchi Kiyoshi: Shagara

Volume 1:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000587810

315 Yen

about 58MB

Volume 2:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000587811

315 Yen

about 44MB

Volume 3:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000587812

315 Yen

about 51MB

Volume 4:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000587813

315 Yen

about 42MB

Volume 5:
http://www.comic-terminal.jp/plaza/exec ... 0000587814

315 Yen

about 42MB

WARNING: EXTREME GORE!

This manga is a real violent action story about man-eating and cannibalistic demons. As you can imagine, there is quite some hard vore in virtually each volume (currently, there are 5 volumes, though the story seems incomplete). Because of the number of incidences, I think I will concentrate on the real pearl that can be found in volume 1.

When you look at the info page, you will see a screenshot with a woman whose body is wide open, the opening a mouth with pointy teeth and a tongue. That demonness first rips/eats off the face of a girl and then hard vores the male main character (just leaving behind his arms). After getting eaten, the character reforms from the bits and pieces and faces being inside the belly of the demonness, the design of which slightly reminded me of Giger. Besides him, there are the girls the demonness has eaten (and not digested yet, as his demonic half mentions) but who are mindless and attack him. Besides the scenes inside the giant belly chamber, there are two erotic comments of the demonness. At first, shortly after he woke up, she sits there patting her flat belly and telling the boy(s) to inside her belly at his leisure. The second scene is when he is in real danger. She comments that she will be ready for the next meal in a while as her current one is currently starting to dissolve. In the end, then main character escapes from her belly, climbing out of her body (same size!!).

Besides that, in the first volume, he also kills a demon who had been pretending to be a human (most adversaries do that) and then has a feast on the kitchen table. While the mutilated corpse is still on the table and the two human women talk about it in shock, he invites them to join him in his meal as "he does not taste as bad as he looks".

There is also a short sequence where one of the bad guys in the background bites into a woman and eats her.

Volume 2 starts with the main character's past. When he was a newborn, his mother got hunted down for betraying her race and as she is mortally wounded, Ashura and his six followers rip apart the living baby and eat his body, only leaving the (still living!) head and spine and then recreate him from material they provide.

In the same volume, the main character's body also hard vores his pet dog. Again, a rather nasty splatter scene.

Volume 3 has two cat girls summon and merge a gigantic cat man warrior who rampages through the town crushing people and also hard voring them just to anger the main character. Even though the thing is quite huge, it is not soft vore, but biting, just to show off the blood and limbs.

After the cat girls are defeated, they get also hard vored by what seems to be the remains of the head of that giant cat warrior.

The third volume also adds a few panels to how the baby got eaten in the past.

Volume 4 only has a little bit of same size hard vore (only partially and only a few panels) in two stories, but at least one of them is a rather nasty surprise ending.

Volume 5 again has more. Right in the beginning, a fat guy spits his digestive juices at a horseman killing (melting) the horse. This scene is included completely in the free sample of the volume which you can access from the information page.

A beast (vaguely humanoid, about 5m tall) is shown chewing on a woman, who had been part of a group of three, obviously eating her - she seems to be dead at that time.

And finally, at the very end, the (literally!) hand of the current villain informs the main character that they have abducted his human girl friend. As proof for the claim the hand spits out a finger.

All in all: A very violent splatter series with eating/devouring as a core theme. Therefore, the monster designs also usually include lots of sharp teeth and gaping maws. If you are a hard vore/gore fan, I think the entire series is recommendable. If you are more interested in kind of endosoma situations, you might actually enjoy volume 1 despite it being very gruesome. But be warned, this series is really, really nasty as far as violence goes.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Deathworks » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 am

Hi!

Well, I have been doing some shopping again, and while I actually wanted to have a closer look at some things I only picked up quickly, recent events have encouraged me to hasten this a bit. So, here are two reviews for starters:

ののんきや : 猫耳さんとイソギンチャク
Nononkya: Cat Girl and Sea Anemone

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 68190.html

630 Yen

about 32 MB

This is a nice little manga (the manga proper is 37 pages + title page) which centers around a vorish event. A bikini-clad cat girl finds a sea anemone at the beach and pokes it for fun. The sea anemone then grows to gigantic size and swallows her and tentacle rapes her inside its belly before letting her out again.

While the summary makes it look like a very good candidate, it depends on what you are looking for. The actually eating is basically left out - in one panel, we see the anemone catching her with its tentacles, in the next, we only see the anemone going snap with no visual hint of the cat girl. However, in exchange, there is an entire page dedicated to how she slides down its throat into its stomach, so that people who enjoy that can be satisfied.

The main content of the manga is tentacle rape, and while it takes place inside the belly of the sea anemone, that belly is relatively abstract during the rape, so it may or may not appeal to people.

Some people may actually also like that there are a few cut-away images during the rape, but again, they are not really something special.

The manga is in full color and of normal quality and if you like cute cat girls or are satisfied with any of the elements described above, I can heartily recommend it.

おとなの絵本: 山姥伝説
Adult Picture Book: Legend of the Mountain Hag

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 68230.html

945 Yen

about 1MB

I thought I had reviewed another item of them before, but I guess I skipped that because it only touched slightly upon hard vore... This time, however, it is a more significant case.

This label seems to specialize on short stories accompanied by illustrations. The format of this one is a single PDF file containing both the text, and where applicable, color drawings. The color drawings are a very simple style and most would probably call them below standard, so I really recommend that you look at the sample material on the information page.

The story itself is about a guy who follows a friend who tried to investigate a specific legend about a mountain hag. It leads up to him encountering five women who rape him (the story does explain why and who) and then merge into a small giantess, the mountain hag. The hag swallows him whole and keeps him in her stomach. But in the end, his life is spared.

There is one image of him half in her mouth and one of him inside her stomach as a cut-away. The text describes being inside her stomach as being not unpleasant but rather like being inside a giant vagina. There is also a variant image at the end of file of the mouth scene cut away so the tongue and his lower body can be seen.

In addition, the background story also contains hard vore/cannibalism, and there is one image hinting at that.

Well, if you like the drawing style, then I think it is a good one for you. Otherwise, I am not so sure. The story itself is of medium quality as far as the writing is concerned - not bad, but not really very good either - so it can not really overcome dissatisfaction with the drawings (personally, I am happy with it because of the non-fatality, but that is just me).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby bluewr » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 am

Finally decided to do a batch intro for the Dangerous Sister CG set.

Dangerous Sister is an origional CG serie about origionally 2 Super Sentai Heroine in Bad end type sistuation, which later expanded to more people.

The origional scene was usually only BDSM or Ryona at most, there were few scene, till recently, and he's done at least 3 CG set dedicated to Vore, and some of the other has Vore.

The First offical vore related CG set is here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1131&p=622131&hilit=Dangerous+Sister#p622131

Or just go to the English Dlsite

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE059424.html

Dlsite Japanese link with all of the author work

http://maniax.dlsite.com/circle/profile ... 05162.html

English Dlsite

http://eng.dlsite.com/circle/profile/=/ ... 05162.html

I'm going to share the info on the that has vore elemenHere's the newest one dedicated to vore.

I will post two dlsite link, the first one is to the Japanese dlsite(Which I'm a member of)

The second one is the English Dlsite,

How to tell, file name, RJ = Japanese dlsite, RE = English Dlsite

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 74077.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE074077.html

And also a sequel to the first Vore one too

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 65319.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE065319.html

Here are some of the other one with VOre element, but

Dangerous sisters JUN “触”
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 54925.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE054925.html

- Has a scene where Jun is being swallowed face first, but it's mainly tentacle rape.

Dangerous Sisters Phoenix Legend JUNとNANA再び!!

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 50604.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE050604.html

- Has a scene of Jun about to be swallowed...but they get out at the last second...T_T

Dangerous Sisters SAKURA VS 触手淫魔獣

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 46017.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE046017.html

-Has a scene with Jun in the monster open mouth...but only tentacle rape her...

Dangerous sisters vs 触手王ガルム
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 43331.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE043331.html

-This one has them fighting and losing against the Tentacle King, has them swalloed from feet first, and some internal shot.

RJ037680Dangerous Sisters 巨大触手淫魔獣アーヴァンク 登場!

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 37680.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE037680.html

- An Office lady get swallowed, And it also swallow Jun, but when it's about to start on her Partner, Jun was able to defeat it from within, Only swallowing scene, no internal shot

RJ040462Dangerous sisters 恐怖の怨霊島

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 40462.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE040462.html

- It has Jun and Nana getting swallowed by a giant tentacle beast as they arrive on the island(Implied, no actual swallow is hown at first)

Later has nana getting swallowed feet first by a tentacle monster

Dangerous sisters 喰人花 ゴレウス登場!

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 35451.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE035451.html

-An earlier work, The two heroine actually don't get eaten, a bunch of female student civilian and a dog, and we see them getting swallowed, face first, Only one shot of Jun about to get swallowed, also the skeleton of the girls eaten.

RJ032713Dangerous sisters 淫魔獣 バラム登場

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 32713.html

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE032713.html

- Only one scene of two civilian/scientist girl getting covered by Baron(Many tentacle? formed beast) then a later scene showing they are being eaten slowly with some blood.
bluewr
Participator

Postby Deathworks » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi!

First of all, an apology about my recent inactivity. I have been busy with other things and have taken a little break from this site. This post here is also not yet my real return, but was because there are some very, very interesting news for this thread and those interested in it.

Secondly, I want to extend big thanks to Bluewr, who has supported this thread by adding his own reviews/comments. Having various people report and comment is what this thread is all about, so I am very, very thankful for him taking the initiative.

Now, the event that have made me make an urgent appearance here is indeed the release of a game that may be a top hitter for quite a number of people here:

とろとろレジスタンス : もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~
Toro Toro Resistance : Monster Girl Quest! First Part -Assaulted by the inhuman girls-

Japanese Information/Sales Page:
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product ... 74254.html

English Information/Sales Page (Game language is Japanese!)
http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE074254.html

2,625 Yen

about 540 MB

You may remember Toro Toro Resistance for the audio file collection I tested. Or you may know モンスター娘百覧 with its freeware texts and images of monster girls. That site has ceased updating for nearly a year now because Torotoro has begun a really huge project, the first part of which has been released just recently: A mix between an adventure and a pseudo-RPG which is scheduled to have over 200 girls in it. The first installment which has been released now features 67 monster girls with whom the male main character may have intercourse and often also fights.

The setting is a very classic fantasy RPG world with the main hero, Ruka starting out in a village at the uttermost South of the world map and names the castle of the demon lord at the Northern edge of the world map as his goal. The village he stems from has the main shrine of the human goddess where young adults undergo a ceremony of cleansing as a rite of passage to become a hero who has several privileges (like taking stuff from people's homes, getting special rates at inns... ). The story begins with the morning of the one day where Ruka has the only chance to undergo that rite. He plans to become a hero, defeat the demon lord and thereby bring again peace to the world allowing humans and monster (girls) to live side by side again. Currently, in most of the world, monster girls and humans are fighting each other after the demon lord wiped out an entire city over night and ordered her monster girls to wage war on the humans. But things do not go really as planned for Ruka, while speaking to him in his dreams, the goddess seems to deny him the cleansing. Setting out on his quest nonetheless, he makes the acquaintance of the very powerful lamia Alice who makes a fool of him and accompanies him to watch how far he gets with his pink dreams of world peace, but who will not intervene on his part. And so begins a classic RPG-style quest tale.

While the basic setting is extremely classic, the rest of the game has more than enough things that make it unique or at least playworthy. First of all, while the characters seem to be rather cliche, over the course of the game, we learn more about their motivations and their thoughts, and their discussions are really good food for thought as they question things. On the other hand, there is a lot of comedy, starting with Alice' poisonous tongue (not literally) and ending with a recurring gag character.

The game flow is a classic RPG game flow based on adventure game elements: After the introduction, you basically have a city where you start by gathering information about the next goal by talking to various people in the streets and shops. From there, you can choose travel destinations, which are usually an adventure part broken up with about 4 or more RPG style battles. Unlike a normal RPG, there are no random encounters, but there are a few battles that can be avoided. The game flow is extremely linear, and even though some quests are optional, the recommended levels for each quest really guide you through the game in a certain order. Many battles require a certain strategy or even reliance on a certain technique, while others allow various approaches, and should you get defeated, you have the option to get strategy guidance by the goddess.

The quality of the graphics varies a bit as there are 8 artists who have contributed. The game is not full voiced, but some endings do have voices for the female characters.

Now, for the goodies: Torotoro and his site being a firm corner stone of the monster girl community in Japan, it seems, and the overlap between that community and the f/m vore/UB community, it should come as no surprise that there is quite a lot of vore and insertion (genuine unbirth seems to be absent).

A quick glance through the monster roster and my (unreliable) memory returns at least 4 monster girls who do insertion (at least 50% of the male character enter the often monstrous vagina), sometimes even during the fight. And there are 12 monster girls who may use vore to finish the character. Note, however, that one or two of those do not have very much of explicit images but rather use the text, but at least 10 of the scenes have images supporting them. Note that there are no bloating bellies - even the CGs for the normal sized lamia devouring the character do not show a bulge in her tail to match the cut scene of her stomach. The variety of the types is very great, even though, unfortunately, the only slime girl featured does not have a vore finish. For instance, we have 3 different lamia types engaging in vore: One does normal oral vore (mainly text, but with a cut image of the stomach); another one uses her (tentacled) vagina for vore (with voice acting, but not completely imaged); and the third is the type of lamia which has a snake's head at her hip and which does the devouring (this one also has a cut image of the stomach). The spider girl will dissolve the character outside her body in a cocoon and drink the liquified body (images of the shrinking cocoon, but no insides), there are at least two that will merge/absorb the character and one of my favorites is a case of tail vore, which is also one of the scenes with voice acting. There is also some mouth play and ambiguous situations (what is the shell of a clam with its fleshy walls? what about the mimic?). Besides the slime girl, the biggest disappointment for me was probably the giant sand worm girl, which attacks you by putting your entire lower body in her mouth and stimulating it, but in the end only drinking all your semen and throwing you away in the desert instead of eating you (T_T). I also find the drawing style of the stomach cut scenes not quite appealing (too Western, I suppose). Ah, note that there are no grotesque digestion scenes - the main character gets immersed in stomach juice or engulfed by flesh, but you do not actually see bones, blood or any dissolving.

If you understand Japanese, the game is definitely a must-have given its variety and also the quality of the tale. Even if you don't understand Japanese, it may be interesting thanks to the various good situations, provided you are alright with monster girls and the strong ties to femdom Torotoro has. Note, however, that you need a little bit of patience, because the first monster girl to dissolve you is No. 19 in the roster and the first engulfing vore (which happens to be the tail vore I mentioned before) is monster No. 26 (^_^;;. Also note that the main of the game is about sex (reverse rape), which the sub title actually says originally (the translation is wrong: it really says "If you lose, monster/demonic girls will rape you"). The price is a bit steep, but given the sheer volume of the game, I think it is adequate. There is a trial version which basically allows you to play through the entire introduction and the saves from which can be taken over to the main game, so if you unsure about whether it will work on your computer, you can check that out. However, as I mentioned before, the vore starts relatively late in the game, so there is no vore in that trial version.

Besides the information at DLSite.com, I also recommend the official information page of the game as there are information and CGs of some of the girls appearing (and also about a few that have not made their appearance in this first installment yet (^_^;; ). However, currently that page is regularly down because of capacity problems (^_^;;

http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html

I have to admit that I am extremely impressed by this game, so please take this into account. Looking at all the sample graphics and playing the trial version is really recommended before you decide whether it is really worth it for you.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Sinistral » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Deathworks beat me to this one since I was too busy beating it and getting everything I could. I really don't have too much to add on top of what has been said, but the game is pretty darn good. The scene and monster girls are fairly neat except for a few whose design I don't really care for. The voice acting doesn't happen often (only seems to happen with really important characters), but when it does it really adds to the scene. The scenes themselves range from above average to great as far as the art goes, and though there is some repetitiveness the content of the scenes are above most projects of this level.

The battle system is pretty RPG like and it gives you an auto defeat option if you just want to get to the scene. You can pick your difficulty at the start of the game from Normal or Hard. I have only played on hard, and some of the bosses can be brutal, but it wasn't too frustrating. I can assume that Normal probably won't pose too much of an obstacle. You can also fight monsters on hell mode from the bestiary at start menu.

All in all I can say its worth the price tag it has especially with the promise of more on the way.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nerva » Sun May 29, 2011 2:43 am

The first link you posted in your OP is dead. Could you find that thread again and re-link it? Also, it might be a good idea for an admin to step in and reassure everyone that his thread has special permission to be posted, that way nobody can accuse anyone of Rule #15 violations.
Nerva
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion