Status of The Black Labyrinth

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Status of The Black Labyrinth

Postby TalenKlaive » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Hello all, Talen from The Black Labyrinth. I asked Eka for permission before posting this, and this message is not intended to advertise our site or anything like that. Basically, I'm posting this here to let anyone know who happens to come across this that we're not going away, but we've had some server issues come up over the past couple of days. At this point, we're not quite certain what has happened, other than somehow, or server became corrupted to the point that it failed completely. Our hosting provider is attempting to restore the server to its normal state, and we hope to have the site back online as soon as possible, but at this point, there is no ETA. Keep watch on this thread for more details, and I will try to keep everyone updated on whats going on.
TalenKlaive
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion