Eragon stories?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re:

Postby Thepopeisfear » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 pm

That lazy bastard....each time I read his books, (which I REALLY don't like, if you haven't realized.) I'm just thinking...What the hell? It's a bad enough book WITHOUT sullying my favorite language's good name.
We Icelandic can be pretty jealous.
Thepopeisfear
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Eiron » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:34 pm

I have to agree with SeruOmen, I have read both books and Christopher Paolini has basically copied a few of his favorite books. It is star wars meets lord of the rings. The plot is very reminisence to the original star wars trilogy down to Obi Wan sacraficing himself and even more blantant in the second book which I won't go into incase people have only seen the movie and might want to read it. It is not a bad read, but don't go into hoping for a amazing story that you can take away.

On a vore note I think there is so much possibility for a vore story with the way magic works and obviously dragons. Maybe I will talk to Cameilla about writing a story, I bet I could get her to have that pretty elf chick eat someone.
Eiron
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby 1337daemon » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:20 pm

If anyone here could get a vore story that would be awsome. :-D
1337daemon
New to the forum

Re: Eragon stories?

Postby LastRider100 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:05 am

LastRider100
Been posting for a bit

Re: Re:

Postby malus35 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:44 am

SeruOmen wrote:Psh. The only reason Eragon got published is because the author's daddy owns the publishing company.

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a cease and desist from Lucas yet. It's Star Wars with dragons.

THIS .
I didn't read the books, but its so true for the movie.

It's about an order of knights suposed to protect justice and freedom wich got killed by their evil equivalent.
The jedi and the sith / the dragoneers and the bad dragonneers

The movie start by a princess purchased by an evil empire
Leia/ I forgot her name

She carry something very important for the rebellion
The death star plans/ the dragon egg

She gets captured, but the very important thing lands in the hands of a young farmer.
Luke skywalker/ eragon

Who lives with his uncle
Owen/ I cant renember his name

He decide to ask advices to the ermit of the neibourhood, who is an ancient member of the elder order of knight!
Obiwan kenobi / brom.

The evil empire burn the farm and kill his uncle, so they decides to save the princess wich is prisoner in an enemy forteress!

of course, the young farmer is destined to be the new representant of the fallen knight order.

They rescue the princess, but in the process the old master is killed by the right-hand man of the evil overlord!
Dark vador/once again, I forgot his name cause the movie was so bad.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZdarLighT » Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 am

I was only able to get through the first book, and even that took a few tries. The author for the life of him just can't write an opening that makes me want to read more.
ZdarLighT
Somewhat familiar

Postby ublover1 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Ive loved eragon movie and books wish there was more vore of it there isnt much:(
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion