Willing vore thread

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Willing vore thread

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:30 am

I may not have wiling vore pics, but I have more than a few willing vore stories, including a few prep ones! check my archive out!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Amberain wrote:
Phantom_One wrote:
LAST PICTURE!

NEED SOURCE!! :D

Please send it to me via messages? I know I've seen that work before, but have a bad gut feeling it's disappearing from the web. If you have a collection, it'd be nice to share. :D

It's signed by Scott Calico. His webpage seems to be gone, but the other three links are still active.

Edit: On second glance his furaffinity gallery is empty, and there doesn't seem to be any vore related artwork in his deviantart gallery either. Anyone know where this guy keeps his vore artwork?

T_T I've found his work before, but very little and few in between. Someone who collected a fair amount of his art needs to post a megaupload or rapidshare.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bannor » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Fran_chan wrote:@GoldFox: That's hot :o

Wowza! I concur a few hundred percent!! Great pic!! :-D
Bannor
???

Postby Surge » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Phantom_One wrote:
Terastas wrote:These might be on the Portal, but I couldn't find any links to them with the search, so I'll share them as attachments.

Seriously though, regardless of what you're looking for, my advice will always be to try searching for it with the gallery search engine first. A search for "willing" might not be as fruitful as it will also bring up all the items that include the word "unwilling," but try a few synonyms and you should find what you're looking for.

LAST PICTURE!

NEED SOURCE!! :D

Please send it to me via messages? I know I've seen that work before, but have a bad gut feeling it's disappearing from the web. If you have a collection, it'd be nice to share. :D

Scott Calico drew it. He quit the internet, though. Cub art was allowed on FA and furries disgusted him was the story as far as I can recall.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion