King Kong or Godzilla Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

King Kong or Godzilla Vore?

Postby vorefan200 » Wed May 13, 2009 2:32 am

I always enjoyed the vore scenes from huge monsters. However, usually, they don't make them like they did in the old days. We may have better vore scenes but I always enjoyed the concept of their vore. For King Kong vore, I've already seen the Vespa vore, king kong lives vore, and w\e that add for a breathemint thingy was =\. if you know anyothers, please link me to them =)
vorefan200
New to the forum

Re: King Kong or Godzilla Vore?

Postby deej1011 » Wed May 13, 2009 2:16 pm

GMK had what could be considered vore in it. Technically Godzilla 2000 did, when Orga tried to swallow him whole.
check out my DA for my writings and such:
Jessthenotsohotmess.deviantart.com
deej1011
Somewhat familiar

Postby alexnara1980 » Wed May 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Around the end of the king kong movie that came out a few years ago he grabs a guy and eats his head.
alexnara1980
Somewhat familiar

Postby Quantium » Wed May 13, 2009 7:24 pm

I have always had an urge to see King Kong eating a woman, it would be hot to see a lady being food for something that ugly.
Quantium
???

Postby Generationslayer » Wed May 13, 2009 8:27 pm

I saw a comic of godzilla eating everything, like trains and people, and then goes home and has a belly ache. God i wish i knew where that came from. Anyone know what i am talking about?
Generationslayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:I have always had an urge to see King Kong eating a woman, it would be hot to see a lady being food for something that ugly.

he he, I can so relate to that. I have noticed that I have a similar kink, just male prey in my case. Cute elven or elven-like males getting eaten by some huge ugly reptile. So yeah, Godzilla should eat again.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby gripper420 » Thu May 14, 2009 3:14 pm

There was some scenes of king kong putting a guy in his mouth in the original 1933 one, as well as a deleted scene that kinda had vore in it.

Heres links to the first one, i couldn't find the deleted scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOMDO0mJ ... annel_page
gripper420
Somewhat familiar

Postby ilbv » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Found some pics
Attachments
2217.jpg
2247.jpg
2249.jpg
2251.jpg
2248.jpg
2256.jpg
2292.jpg
2293.jpg
AC_Cv854.jpg
ilbv
Participator

Postby ilbv » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Quantium wrote:I have always had an urge to see King Kong eating a woman, it would be hot to see a lady being food for something that ugly.

Look no further than this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN711Elx ... re=related
ilbv
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Neither, if they're pred. However, I feel that King Kong could make an excellent prey for some micropred vore. *Tries to figure out best starting place for nomming on King Kong* Hmmm...
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:25 am

Cowrie wrote:Neither, if they're pred. However, I feel that King Kong could make an excellent prey for some micropred vore. *Tries to figure out best starting place for nomming on King Kong* Hmmm...

:lol:
king kong: feet first
godzilla: tail first

I must admit I prefer seeing them as preds though ;)
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Blekdeath » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:57 pm

There's a Godzilla in this game, the link to the game is in the video description.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpkxH03OQoo
Blekdeath
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:36 am

Blekdeath wrote:There's a Godzilla in this game, the link to the game is in the video description.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpkxH03OQoo

On the subject of games, there is also the old arcade game Rampage, which had you playing as more or less King Kong and Godzilla with the player being able to eat nearly everything in site, including other players if they happened to die near you, shrink and you eat them before they retreat off screen.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Generationslayer wrote:I saw a comic of godzilla eating everything, like trains and people, and then goes home and has a belly ache. God i wish i knew where that came from. Anyone know what i am talking about?

That sound really awesome, now I wanna see that comic so badly. ;_;
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby slpowerhouse » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 am

I forgot which godzilla movie it was in but in one of them Godzilla swallows a one man submarine whole. I think is is the one where he fights King Gidorah, Mothra, and Bagon. The only thing I really remember about this Godzilla movie was that Godzilla was somehow the vessel containing all the souls of people the Japanese killed in WW2, which is why he was trying to destroy them, and the other monsters were the protectors of japan and it's people.
Never lose sight of the light that illuminates your path and you shall always find a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of hours
meet my dragon(s)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slpowerhouse
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion