Oh come on! No Elite/Arbiter vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Oh come on! No Elite/Arbiter vore?

Postby Tyrix » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:35 am

Ranger wrote:
Superblah wrote:I'm sorry, i cant help but laugh at this absurdity, complaining there isn't enough vore about halo?
cry a river man. vore is very niche, this is the kind of post that would turn you into an infamous lolcow on the chans or ED.,

Troll much? Go back to Fapping, this isn't your corner of the Internet

lol xD well said xD

Any back to topic, i have allways been fond of the elites... I have allays tought tey were very smexi (and in my opinion probably the only sexy kind in the game :P)

But i have never thought of them as preds to be quite honest with you, up untill i read thru ur post... They qould make sexy preds wouldnt they lol.
Feel my fur... go on... you know you want to :3
Tyrix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ColonelKappe » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Tyrix wrote:Any back to topic, i have allways been fond of the elites... I have allays tought tey were very smexi (and in my opinion probably the only sexy kind in the game :P)

But i have never thought of them as preds to be quite honest with you, up untill i read thru ur post... They qould make sexy preds wouldnt they lol.

There's actually a pretty big cult I discovered a while back on DeviantART (and possibly elsewhere too) who also have a fetish for Elites. Can't search up 'Sangheili' without one coming up (I'm not complaining). Check it out.
http://www.deviantart.com/#order=9&q=sangheili
Sadly, most, if not all of them are fanGIRLS, and I'm a dude, which makes me kind of reluctant to comment on most of the submissions I see.
Anyway, I've always had a liking for Elites from the very beginning and their potential for vore was the probably the second thing that came to my mind while playing (the first probably being "omgz prettie spaes dinosaurz"). Part of me died every time one got killed. :lol:
Oh yeah. 'Sangheilophilia' is just a word I quickly coined one day.
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby ColonelKappe » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Oh wow, never seen it before, although I admit, I'm not overly fond of yiff. There's a few pics of interest there though.
When it comes to non-vore, I'm a little geared towards fuzzy-wuzzy fangirlism - like this.
http://etoli.deviantart.com/art/Kisses-56562538
D'aww... :3
I appreciate the link anyway.
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ranger » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 am

ColonelKappe wrote:When it comes to non-vore, I'm a little geared towards fuzzy-wuzzy fangirlism - like this.
http://etoli.deviantart.com/art/Kisses-56562538
D'aww... :3
I appreciate the link anyway.

That is absolutley adorable, kinda makes you forget Sangheili are out to kill you :3

Spoiler: show
Good thing we ally them though, eh? :3
Ranger
---

Postby ColonelKappe » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Pre-vore?
http://draconicarmagon.deviantart.com/a ... -128157578
Play thing or snack? Either sounds good to me! :-D
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Izzard » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

This is my way of agreeing, and saying that this is relevant to my interests. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3103734/DND/elite%20vore.jpg
Izzard
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ihyokin » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 pm

While I am a huge fan of the Halo series, I find Elite vore to be...odd.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see anything wrong with it and I am sure it could be arousing to others. In my mind though, Halo is something I have had since I was young, something I do with my family and siblings. Putting family and vore together... its like incest or something. It just doesn't click for me. I am all for this thread though! Its the only Halo discussion on this site! :lol:

And I want to point out that Elites would never resort to cannibalism due to the fact that they are creatures of honor. They consider losing blood to be losing one's honor and thus killing and eating their own species would be the ultimate sin or something.

Food for thought?(no pun intended)

And if anyone wants to PLAY Halo, my GT is: III hyokin III

:gulp:
Ihyokin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ColonelKappe » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am

Izzard wrote:This is my way of agreeing, and saying that this is relevant to my interests. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3103734/DND/elite%20vore.jpg

Well then, allow me to say that you have one awesome way of agreeing. I'm afraid I'm not overly fond of same-size, but I am greatly thankful for any leet vore I can get none the less!

Ihyokin wrote:While I am a huge fan of the Halo series, I find Elite vore to be...odd.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see anything wrong with it and I am sure it could be arousing to others. In my mind though, Halo is something I have had since I was young, something I do with my family and siblings. Putting family and vore together... its like incest or something. It just doesn't click for me. I am all for this thread though! Its the only Halo discussion on this site! :lol:

I understand. It's an unusual quirk; one I wouldn't condone if it weren't of my own. To tell you the truth, for similar reasons, I had recently felt quite embarrassed for requesting it, as if it were a disrespect towards Bungie and the designers of Elites. I was deathly afraid of what the creators might think if they ever discovered what some fetishists, including myself, were doing to their creations to satisfy their own desires. Of course, I have emerged from this, erm... 'mental debate', some time ago, the fact that it happened is still worth mentioning. I still don't like the use of canon characters in vore, or any other fetish for that matter.
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jahgo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Izzard,

Oh my! Although I don't much care for the blood, that image is very delightful. Will you be posting him to FA?
Jahgo
Participator

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Yay! This thread still lives!
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby Izzard » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:27 pm

lol, well its a bit more realistic, they do have sharp ass teeth on their mandibles, and I'm 99% positive they pull food into the throat with them. I can just remove it :p

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3103734/DND/eli ... odless.jpg

And no, probably not. I hate to be an attention whore, but nobody looks at my stuff, so it's kind of pointless to put it up. I guess I should for the like, two people who'll do a search for this kind of stuff there, but I just cant be assed. I'm kinda done with the whole posting art on big art sites thing.
Izzard
Been posting for a bit

Postby ColonelKappe » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Chevys-n-Vore wrote:Yay! This thread still lives!

Yup! It sure does still live! It's nice to know someone's watching this topic. Makes logging in and checking my posts everyday that much easier.

Izzard wrote:And no, probably not. I hate to be an attention whore, but nobody looks at my stuff, so it's kind of pointless to put it up. I guess I should for the like, two people who'll do a search for this kind of stuff there, but I just cant be assed. I'm kinda done with the whole posting art on big art sites thing.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You're certainly not alone.
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 pm

If I knew how to draw something other than cars, I'd draw some Elite vore... but as I said.. Can't draw for shit lol.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby metroidfan12 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Hey! I just happened to stumble upon this thread, and I totally agree with your opinions and viewpoints on Elite vore. I can definitely see them being preds, and have long sought out to see if there were any pics/stories on FA and here. If you find anymore (or if anyone submits any) let me know! Just thought I would tell you that you are not alone.
metroidfan12
New to the forum

Postby Izzard » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 pm

*facepalm* ignoring him, I think I may start posting my work here instead. I'll just have to make sure it stays at least 1:1 vore/nonvore I guess. *shrugs* I'll go ahead and upload the elite thing here. I'll do the no blood version. Before I do though, I'm gonna flip the guys feet over so it's more plausible for the leet to swallow him without having to break his knees. I'll do it tomorrow.
Izzard
Been posting for a bit

Postby prisoner » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3525542/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3614053/

No vore, but I saw these and figured this topic could use a little nudge.
prisoner
---

Postby Reaverbot » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Glad to see we haven't gotten any less silly still :P
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

prisoner wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3525542/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3614053/

No vore, but I saw these and figured this topic could use a little nudge.

that would be so awesome to dual-wield a plasma rifle and a sword like that.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby ColonelKappe » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Less silly? Don't speak such nonsense! :silly:
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion