Oh come on! No Elite/Arbiter vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Oh come on! No Elite/Arbiter vore?

Postby Adramalech » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Ranger wrote:
ColonelKappe wrote:I've honestly seen FAR weirder quirks, I don't understand why this is getting so much flak. :?

Because people with wierd-ass fetishes need something wierder to pull crap on to make themselves feel more normal? :3

I support this statement. :wink:
Adramalech
???

Postby The Requester » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 pm

I dont think they would make for a good vore creature
we all take life for granted, live it while you can or you will regret it later

The Requester
Participator

Postby Speed284504 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 am

C'mon man. I think that the lack of a really limited set of jaws and an inviting throat are two very good incentives for some human female prey!
Speed284504
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:49 am

It had its appeal but honestly not for me
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby ColonelKappe » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:53 am

Speed284504 wrote:C'mon man. I think that the lack of a really limited set of jaws and an inviting throat are two very good incentives for some human female prey!

Now we're talking!
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby mek » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 am

While I'm decidedly not a Halo fan in the slightest, I do have to admit, the Sangheili have some vore-ish potential. But something about the mouth just kinda is a little.... eeeeeh, I dunno. I'm sure it could be done.
mek
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saku » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 am

well, lets look abit more into it then, start with its jaws, its got 4 mandibles, perfect for monster vore fanatics, sharp teeth, for hardvore fans, a long neck, making it visible to swallow any prey. if his body was a bit more, ehh, STRETCHY, he'd be able to swallow bigger things. the armor kinda puts me off abit, and the fact that there only 1 sex, makes me guess that this'll probably be a M/? subject.

put up some vore shots of elites, drawings, manips, whatever, doesn't matter, just post it all here, then see what others think?
Saku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Akiada » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 pm

XDDX wrote:No, how can they be built for it? I'm surprised they haven't starved to death yet. Everything they put in their mouths falls straight out again unless they only eat in zero G enviroment.

Edit: http://xboxmedia.gamespy.com/xbox/image ... 911920.jpg

Here you can see one better (to see what I mean :P ) The GFX are crap but this is from Halo 1.

I'd say they're built for it because their mandibles seem exceptionally poor for chewing, but well designed to help hold something as they stuff it down their gullet, snake-style.

They were modelled after snakes as well, IIRC.

Saku wrote:well, lets look abit more into it then, start with its jaws, its got 4 mandibles, perfect for monster vore fanatics, sharp teeth, for hardvore fans, a long neck, making it visible to swallow any prey. if his body was a bit more, ehh, STRETCHY, he'd be able to swallow bigger things. the armor kinda puts me off abit, and the fact that there only 1 sex, makes me guess that this'll probably be a M/? subject.

put up some vore shots of elites, drawings, manips, whatever, doesn't matter, just post it all here, then see what others think?

Eh? There are both male and female Elites.

They just lack the sexual dimorphism displayed in humans (IE: Mammary glands) because they're (probably) not mammals.
Akiada
???

Postby ColonelKappe » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:48 am

Haha, look at this. :lol:

Not that this is 'really' vore, but it is funny otherwise. :lol:

OM NOM NOM :gulp:
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jahgo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Jahgo
Participator

Postby ColonelKappe » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 pm

@ Jahgo
You drew that? It is sublime! Thank you thank you thank you! Glad to see this thread having a revival. It's actually quite therapeutic. =D Did you draw that prior to this thread or after you saw it?
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jahgo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:31 pm

It's actually a message I sent to a friend on MSN, using the "handwriting" feature. One day I just opted to start a conversation with "want elites" instead of the usual "hello", and accompanied it with a scrawl of an oversized sangheili acting as both the guide and destination for a field trip.

...I drew this a few days ago, though I wasn't really thinking about the thread here on Eka's at the time.
Jahgo
Participator

Postby ColonelKappe » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Jahgo wrote:It's actually a message I sent to a friend on MSN, using the "handwriting" feature. One day I just opted to start a conversation with "want elites" instead of the usual "hello", and accompanied it with a scrawl of an oversized sangheili acting as both the guide and destination for a field trip.

...I drew this a few days ago, though I wasn't really thinking about the thread here on Eka's at the time.

May I ask for more details of that conversation? :)

Oh, and I just realized the link to an Elite vore pic on FurAffinity I posted earlier was also by you! Not only such, but you've posted your very same picture on Eka's here for quite a few months also. I scold myself for not looking harder.
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

Postby nipnaki » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 am

Cometothinkofit, how the heck does a sanghelli's gastric system work? Maybe they would drink the nectar from flowers on their home planet? Maybe they were herbivores- to herbs that fought back? Maybe they really would eat their food whole or in chunks, hence the visible pointy toothy bits before they were 'civilized'? ....I just pictured an elite with a jutting unibrow and leopardskin loincloth shouting "ooga ooga!"
nipnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mordecai » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 am

nipnaki wrote:Cometothinkofit, how the heck does a sanghelli's gastric system work? Maybe they would drink the nectar from flowers on their home planet? Maybe they were herbivores- to herbs that fought back? Maybe they really would eat their food whole or in chunks, hence the visible pointy toothy bits before they were 'civilized'? ....I just pictured an elite with a jutting unibrow and leopardskin loincloth shouting "ooga ooga!"

I'm going to say 'elites ate animal eggs'. That is, before migrating onto a diet of grunts, marines, eachother, and schoolbuses.
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby John » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:36 am

Do not let some of those first posters dissuade you. Some people on this site have no reservations about showing their disgust for certain predator types, even if it puts people off.

There are not a ton of people into Sanghelli vore, but there are quite a few out there. There is some stuff as well that you have to search a little for. I agree though, they make pretty good predators since they do not have the huge obstruction of jaws like most predators, the teeth look more for helping pull in food than chewing.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 am

I have played all Halo 1 2 and 3, but I have never thought of Sangheilis as predators.

Probably because.. uhm... they are not just the type of predator I like. They reminds me too much of a robot.

And don't feel ashamed to tell what you like in vore, this is a fantazy site.
Quantium
???

Postby Jahgo » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 am

Mordecai wrote:I'm going to say 'elites ate animal eggs'. That is, before migrating onto a diet of grunts, marines, eachother, and schoolbuses.

you forgot to include "Tauren" in that generalization!

Anyway, I've found it quite interesting that so many people have trouble imagining how sangheili eat despite there being a very real parallel that at least some within the vore community should be aware of. Snakes have a 'mandible' like arrangement in their jaws, most notably in the lower jaw and to some extent in the upper as well. Although the mouth looks like there's a solid lower jaw and a solid upper palette snakes in fact have a flexible left and right half jaw and half palette, and none of these parts attach firmly to the others so they can move them independently to pull or "walk" in their prey as they swallow. Picture it like this, the upper and lower right mandibles pull the victim inwards while the upper and lower left mandibles reach ahead to secure a new grip on the victim, then the upper and lower left pulls in the victim while the upper and lower right reaches ahead to secure a new grip on the victim. Each pull brings the schoolbu- er, I mean victim that much further in.

As such it stands to reason that at some point in their evolution they used to swallow things whole. Granted as they evolved and started to become civilized the Elites probably moved away from just gulping down food and instead moved on to actually preparing it, just as our ancestors moved from eating raw meat to cooking it for safer consumption.
Jahgo
Participator

Postby ColonelKappe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

nipnaki wrote:Cometothinkofit, how the heck does a sanghelli's gastric system work? Maybe they would drink the nectar from flowers on their home planet? Maybe they were herbivores- to herbs that fought back? Maybe they really would eat their food whole or in chunks, hence the visible pointy toothy bits before they were 'civilized'? ....I just pictured an elite with a jutting unibrow and leopardskin loincloth shouting "ooga ooga!"

Mordecai wrote:I'm going to say 'elites ate animal eggs'. That is, before migrating onto a diet of grunts, marines, eachother, and schoolbuses.

I'm a bit of a Halo freak so I may be able help with this. They were strict predators, however, while many theories have arose, by what methods they naturally ate is unknown. However, if you ever read some of the Halo books (Particularly Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, my personal favourite book), it is revealed that Elites simply "eat" via a tube that dispenses a strange paste, which is present on all Covenant vessels, and provides Elites with all the nutrition they need quickly and efficiently. A task well within the Covenant's technology level.
If you don't want to go through the hassle of reading the books, http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Sangheili is an exceptional site with tons of interesting information.
While this may make Elites eating by 'conventional' methods obsolete canon-wise, with a few healthy doses of creativity, imagination, and open-mindedness anything is possible.
John wrote:Do not let some of those first posters dissuade you. Some people on this site have no reservations about showing their disgust for certain predator types, even if it puts people off.

There are not a ton of people into Sanghelli vore, but there are quite a few out there. There is some stuff as well that you have to search a little for. I agree though, they make pretty good predators since they do not have the huge obstruction of jaws like most predators, the teeth look more for helping pull in food than chewing.
D1g1talDesignzor wrote:And don't feel ashamed to tell what you like in vore, this is a fantazy site.

Thank you all for your sympathy. :)
Jahgo wrote:Anyway, I've found it quite interesting that so many people have trouble imagining how sangheili eat despite there being a very real parallel that at least some within the vore community should be aware of. Snakes have a 'mandible' like arrangement in their jaws, most notably in the lower jaw and to some extent in the upper as well. Although the mouth looks like there's a solid lower jaw and a solid upper palette snakes in fact have a flexible left and right half jaw and half palette, and none of these parts attach firmly to the others so they can move them independently to pull or "walk" in their prey as they swallow. Picture it like this, the upper and lower right mandibles pull the victim inwards while the upper and lower left mandibles reach ahead to secure a new grip on the victim, then the upper and lower left pulls in the victim while the upper and lower right reaches ahead to secure a new grip on the victim. Each pull brings the schoolbu- er, I mean victim that much further in.

As such it stands to reason that at some point in their evolution they used to swallow things whole. Granted as they evolved and started to become civilized the Elites probably moved away from just gulping down food and instead moved on to actually preparing it, just as our ancestors moved from eating raw meat to cooking it for safer consumption.

I approve of this comment. :)
ColonelKappe
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion