Is the Disturbedthings forum gone?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Is the Disturbedthings forum gone?

Postby Mctrout » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 pm

psychoboy07 wrote:Well, everyone, I am afraid I have some news to bring. It saddens me that I am to be the only person to tell you this, but I am certain other, more experienced members would have liked to tell you first. I apologize in advance, as there is no other way for me to be able to say this, but . . .

Jeez, my heart just about stopped. Then I was like " oh you freaking bastard". Stop giving people heart attacks!! Lol.
Mctrout
New to the forum

Postby psychoboy07 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm

GinusBlackthorn wrote:
psychoboy07 wrote:Well, everyone, I am afraid I have some news to bring. It saddens me that I am to be the only person to tell you this, but I am certain other, more experienced members would have liked to tell you first. I apologize in advance, as there is no other way for me to be able to say this, but . . .

Jeez, my heart just about stopped. Then I was like " oh you freaking bastard". Stop giving people heart attacks!! Lol.

I never said it was BAD news, Ginus! :wink:
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby Reaper8290 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:41 am

psychoboy07 wrote:
cliff1 wrote:Now, when are you guys going to let me in?

Either Doc or Flipper have disabled registration for the present for multiple reasons. Among them are ungrateful members accusing the administration (including myself, even though I have no way of admitting anyone) of foul play, family tragedies in the past for Doc, hectic RL schedules for Flipper, and the site having been hacked twice this year alone, among many other things.

I ask that you have some patience in the matter, cliff, as both Doc and Flipper would be happy for anyone to join, but need to see to their RL commitments first. As soon as registration opens again, I will be sure to let you and anyone else interested know.

Until then, there's plenty of stuff here at Eka's for anyone's particular "tastes" to keep everyone "happy". If not, try joining another vore or fetish-based message board or website. You'll be surprised how many of them overlap with vore.

I apologize for not being much help, but that's all I can do at the present moment.

- Ben

Thanks for the info. I had an account a long time ago but I guess it got deleted because I haven't been able to get on for a while and couldn't make a new account. i have been wondering why for a while.
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sharde » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:08 am

Spoiler: show
Disturbed Things is now up and running again! Hooray! :P

Nicely played, Psychoboy. Had me sweating a moment there.

Now...I suggest you start running for dear life! :)
Sharde
Mysterious Wolf (With a cloak)

Postby NightVore » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:43 am

Hope they allow registration again sometime.
NightVore
New to the forum

Postby Reaper8290 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am

Is there any more info on distrubed things i really miss it.
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby psychoboy07 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 pm

The Disturbed Things domain name appears to have expired earlier today. I am sure Flipper and Doc shall be working to renew it as soon as they get the chance.

All I ask is that any other members of DT who are also members here do not flood the forums with topics about this matter. I will greatly appreciate, as Eka and the forum moderators most certainly will, too.

Thanks in advance,
- Ben
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby KavenBach » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Just bumping this back onto the main page, since despite your efforts at least one new thread has already popped up concerning this.

I seem to recall this being a regular annual occurrence. I wouldn't be too concerned, folks. Doc has a Real Life and it always needs to come first.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Reaper8290 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 am

Well I still can't make a new account and I have emailed them about it several time over the past year. (sigh) I really do miss it.
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fenris » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

It seems to be leading me to a Pipolar Disorder page of some sort now...
Fenris
New to the forum

Postby KavenBach » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Just to let everyone know, DT has been back up since yesterday. :)
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby psychoboy07 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Not for me it isn't. I'm getting digests every day about people responding to posts, yet when I try to access the site, I still get the weird search engine screen.

:? Ben
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby Anzimal » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Is that site even accpeting new members? I check every now and again to register but it appears to be anti-new person....so I stayed at Eka's.
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psychoboy07 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Anzimal wrote:Is that site even accpeting new members? I check every now and again to register but it appears to be anti-new person....so I stayed at Eka's.

Doc, Flipper, and I discussed a possible registration overhaul over the summer. As I am only a moderator, I can't say for certain whether any consensus was made between the two administrators or when it would take place.

In a best-case scenario, Doc and Flipper are still using the old system of registration. In a worst-case scenario, they aren't accepting anything at the moment. I honestly can't say which it is at the moment.

I ask that any interested Disturbed Things "recruits" here not pester either Doc or Flipper about this, as both lead very busy lives in RL.

- Ben
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby sojo05 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 am

Keep checking back folks as I have quite a few things posted there. Known as SXCamaro on the Disturbed Forums, I am sadly regarded as an older vore writer.
sojo05
New to the forum

Postby psychoboy07 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 am

sojo05 wrote:Keep checking back folks as I have quite a few things posted there. Known as SXCamaro on the Disturbed Forums, I am sadly regarded as an older vore writer.

"Older", but still greatly respected, sojo.

- Ben
psychoboy07
Participator

Disturbed things is gone

Postby likegulp » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm

I just when to Disturbed things site and is been Suspended can some one tell me whats going on?
likegulp
New to the forum

Re: Disturbed things is gone

Postby icn » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm

I just noticed it too.
Hope this is temporary and not a sign.
icn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Teruyo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

It does that on occasion, though it's odd to see it happen this time of year. It should be back within the week or so.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 pm

This is different than how it usually happens, though... it's usually a case of the domain expiring.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion