General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby mapky3243 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 pm

I have been trying to find a copy of this image for quite sometime. I had an original but due to the unreliable nature of tech it somehow got removed from my vore archives. I found it again on the link but unfortunately all i get is a php file. I was wondering if someone would be so kind to retrieve this image for me again preferably in a size larger than 600x600....http://tentaclerape.net/post/view/12857
mapky3243
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:38 am

There was a guy on Deviantart that had some Naruto vore stories that I enjoyed but he took them down. I don't remember the username but I remember in one of the stories Shizune tries to eat Tsunade only to get eaten herself and then Sakura eats Tsunade at the end.

There was another one where Sakura and Ino stuffed themselves and then Sakura ate Ino and then turned her into fat.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Person » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Not sure if this goes here, but it is technically a "looking for" post, so... whatever, ha.

There's a certain OC of mine I'd like some vore Rule 34 of (vore-34? rule thirty-vore?), but I don't have any money for a commission, so I'm scoping out creators who take requests here on Eka's. And, well, does anyone have any recommendations of creators? There's so many people on the portal it's kind of overwhelming. ^^; "Who" isn't really an object for me, they just need to be willing to do soft vore stuff, I guess. Uh, thanks in advance... >.>
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Still looking for a story where an internet cam lady eats things for her viewers. She moves next to a guy that is a big fan and at the end she blindfolds him and swallows him whole, she swallows a speaker so he can hear her tell the audience that he cannot get out and if he tried to crawl back up her throat she would chew him up and swallow him back down. She then moves near the next victim as the story ends.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GilPix » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:47 am

So yeah, I have been looking for a story for a while and can't seem to locate it.

The story revoles around a couple who are anthro. The girl is a pred but doesn't practice, male has had fantasies of being eaten by his gf. One day the guy convinces the SO to play out his fantasy. On rhe night they played out the act in the gf's dorm room. Yet when she swallowed him, her roommate returns and to avoid confrontation of the act she had done, she falls alsleep. The next morning the girl wakes to find she digested her boyfriend.

Anyone having a lead would be great, thanks.
"Whenever history repeats itself, the price for the lesson goes up." -Anonymous
GilPix
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlazingAce » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Lookng for the manga / artist for these pics. Anyone know it?
Attachments
1410999333095.jpg
1410999394762.jpg
1410999431564.jpg
1410999472823.jpg
1410999510229.jpg
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:30 pm

The internet seems to think those were from the December 2013 issue of Dengeki Daioh. Unfortunately, I can't be of much more help at this time.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby octaviomarie » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:53 am

BlazingAce wrote:Lookng for the manga / artist for these pics. Anyone know it?

I don't know if it has been translated, but here the link that showed up on Eka a while ago
http://wwww.mcanime.net/manga_enlinea/d ... 4354/1#ver

GilPix wrote:So yeah, I have been looking for a story for a while and can't seem to locate it.

The story revoles around a couple who are anthro. The girl is a pred but doesn't practice, male has had fantasies of being eaten by his gf. One day the guy convinces the SO to play out his fantasy. On rhe night they played out the act in the gf's dorm room. Yet when she swallowed him, her roommate returns and to avoid confrontation of the act she had done, she falls alsleep. The next morning the girl wakes to find she digested her boyfriend.

Anyone having a lead would be great, thanks.

Sounds like a great story, would love if people found it
octaviomarie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Finetti » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:59 am

I'm looking for a M/M vore comic involving a dragon and two centaurs. It was on Vclart a few years ago, but I lost track of it. The comic is about a centaur running from another and getting a dragon to hide him in his second throat. Wherein the centaur mind melds with the dragon and proceeds to have sex with the other centaur using the dragon's body and holding him in its mouth. Then accidents happen.
This was the first vore comic I ever saw and it excited me terribly, thus I would very much like to see it again.
Finetti
New to the forum

Postby jefflovesfemalevore » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Qbert2003 wrote:Hello,

I have a search request too. There where two stories of Disturbedthings I am searching for. The first one was a Lorg of the Rings Vore story, where Eowen gets eaten a Nazguldragon. The second one was an Underworld Evolution vore story. Anyone has these two saved?

Those who haven't seen Underworld or Underworld: Evolution may not get this story. Set during the latter film. I do not own Underworld or anything that has to do with Underworld. I'm just using its characters to make a vore story. :cool: You can find a picture of what the predator (William) looks like down at the bottom. Enjoy! As I said this is my first story so tell me if it's good/bad/etc.

P.S. Not sure if the title is the best one. I blame it on listening to Of Wolf and Man by Metallica when I wrote this. ;)

Selene had always had a fascination about winter. She never spoke of it, never let it show in any shape or form, and barely even admitted it to herself. But there was something about seeing the snow fall as it did now that made her eyes soften, and a smile almost form.

But given the situation, it was not a time for any sort of joy from this. It was over. Michael was dead; Michael Corvin, who she had dragged into this, along with the help of the lycans, more specifically, Lucian. He hadn’t asked for this life, only wanting to be a doctor, but everything had changed for him that night. And now he was gone; dead. The last possible source of happiness had been taken violently from her. By the very first vampire, Michael’s long lost relative, to an extent.

Marcus.

Selene fought down the urge to tremble in rage at the inner mentioning of Corvinus’ son. It was he who brought this down on her and Michael. It was he who ended Michael’s life, impaling him on that pipe and tearing his heart out. And it was he who had released his brother, an uncontrollable monster who was just as dangerous as he was; perhaps even more so: The first of the lycans. William.

They both had to be stopped, and they would be. It would end tonight. Not that it would be an easy accomplishment. Marcus was over a thousand years old, and a newly developed hybrid between the races. As strong as she was, and as old, her own strength increased by the dying blood of Alexander Corvinus, she knew she was no match for him; at least not in a straight up battle. But if she could wear him down, along with the help of the helicopter that slowly hovered around the ruined castle, then maybe…

Marcus however wasn’t where her concern was. He had been left locked down below in the same prison where his brother had been for centuries. William was the one out in the open, but he had disappeared after she had blown open a portion of the ceiling in the cavernous dungeon. And now she was alone, surrounded by snow. And blood.

Something moved in the darkness, and the vampire tensed, her gun poised and ready, aiming at…Samuel’s corpse. The leader of the Cleaners lay there, unmoving, eyes vacantly staring upward. His head lolled to the side from where William’s cruel fangs had torn into his throat, exposing a grisly wound.

That was starting to heal.

Her suspicions were proved even further as Samuel’s body began to convulse. The eyes, still vacant, began to darken, physically; ebony black pouring through the irises and pupil until there was nothing but voids where they should have been. His teeth began to sharpen into fangs, and the sound of bones cracking echoed horribly through the large room.

She flashed back to Tanis speaking earlier that night, talking of William and the legions of bloodthirsty wolves he spawned.

These weren’t the lycans we know. No…these were raging monsters. Unable to take human form ever again...

Her mind firmly set, her face as blank as it had been for centuries as a Death Dealer, Selene raised her automatic firearm. She pressed the barrel right onto Samuel’s forehead as his features began to twist. A lupine snout could be seen pushing forward. But that was as far as it got, as she squeezed the trigger, effectively pulverizing the brain in two bursts of ammunition.

Not even a second had passed before another of the Cleaners mangled bodies, still baring signs of William’s brutal wrath, sprang to his feet. His eyes burned like black fire as he sprung forward, fangs and claws lashing out as he cleared the distance between himself and Selene in a matter of seconds. She was ready however, ducking the swipe and lashing out with a brutal kick, taking out the newly turned lycan’s kneecap. It gave a rather pitiful squeal and fell to the floor, trying to lash out with his fangs and missing as Selene leapt backwards.

She fired. Two down.

And three more took its place. But these ones were already almost completely changed. Their bodies had intensified in muscle and height considerably, lupine features breaking through the formerly human façade until any trace of who they once were was gone, replaced by savage and powerfully built werewolves. They advanced, warning growls emerging from their reinforced throats.

They never had a chance to reach her however, as their attention was diverted by – much to Selene’s horror – the sound of wings. Her heart clenched in concern, and her eyes rose to the ceiling, following the distracted werewolves to confirm her fear.

Marcus, having obviously found a way to free himself from Selene’s trap, swooped down, claws and wings tearing through the three lycanthropes with ease. They tried to fight him, but it was futile. They didn’t have the speed or centuries old strength that he possessed, and in a matter of moments, they were slaughtered. And he stood before Selene, a wicked smile forming on his bat-like features.

“Your death will not be received mercifully from some wretched dog,” he murmured darkly, stalking forward with murder in his eyes. Selene glared balefully, and lashed out with a fist, aiming for his jaw. He blocked it and backhanded her powerfully, nearly knocking her down with a soft cry of pain. The Elder still showed signs of his earlier scuffle with him, the wounds on his chest from her shotgun still visible, but fading. “I should have known Viktor made a mistake by keeping you as a pet. He should have slaughtered you along with the rest of your family…”

Marcus’ expression took on a crueler expression, and he smiled in a way that sent chills down Selene’s spine despite the fury she felt at his mentioning of Viktor’s betrayal. “If he had…then I wouldn’t be here, freeing my brother. A shame he’s no longer alive to see what I have become, the very creature he killed his own daughter to prevent from being born. But you took care of him. However, you’ve remained a thorn in my side… one I should clip off and burn.”

Even as he spoke, a low growl emerged from the darkness, and as one Marcus and Selene looked as William emerged from the shadows. The towering wolf, much larger than those that Selene and Marcus just terminated, was panting heavily. Blood matted his snow-white pelt of fur, both his own and that of the Cleaners. His silvery gaze locked with Marcus’ for a moment, and Selene could sense that despite what William had become, he never lost the bond with his twin brother.

Marcus’ gaze moved from William’s to Selene’s, and the female vampire felt confusion and worry grow in the pit of her stomach at the look that began to take shape in the vampire’s mad eyes. “Dear brother…perhaps I could offer you a meal. Being locked away for centuries, without food or water, you must be famished. Even with what you feasted on of these mortals, you surely must want more.” William gazed to Selene, and she could instantly sense he was thinking the same thing as he licked his lips predatorily.

Not wanting to stick around, Selene abruptly jerked to life, slamming a fist into Marcus’ jaw and nearly cracking it from the force. He cursed in pain before catching her fist as she threw the second punch, twisting until she yelped despite herself. And then he rammed his elbow down onto her skull. Hard.

Dazed, she fell, stars swimming in her vision as another powerful blow struck her. She nearly lost consciousness from that alone, and struggled weakly as she tried to recuperate. The arms holding her didn’t let go, only loosening when they – much to Selene’s disgust and growing dread – began to remove her clothing. “Go on brother…enjoy yourself,” Marcus’ icy voice whispered, his mouth having purposefully placed next to Selene’s ear so she could whisper, and then she felt herself hitting the ground, completely nude and vulnerable to whatever death the last Elder was condemning her to.

She tried to push herself to her knees, but no longer had the strength to. After her run-in with Marcus, Michael’s death, and the battle that had ensued since she arrived, she was drained; both physically and emotionally. And part of her wanted to just accept that this was over. Michael, Lucian, Viktor, Amelia, even Alexander Corvinus were all perished, some of the most important figures in this war. And she could no longer do this. So, swallowing a lump in her throat, she rose her head up and gazed defiantly at the two…

Only to find that Marcus was nowhere in sight, and William’s head was lowering, the mouth opening wide…too wide. A cracking sound signified that the werewolf’s jaw had unhinged, and she tried to push herself away out of pure instinct. But it was already too late.

Her head was suddenly encased in darkness, and she tried to scream, to cry out and fight off what was happening to her. Before she could even react, however, a loud noise reverberated all around her, and she was pulled forward. Her head slid into the tight muscular ring of the wolf’s throat, the rest of her body being forced up on her knees. Fists lashed out, striking the muzzle that imprisoned her, but the beast didn’t yield.

Of course not, she realized grimly, her body slowly sinking into acceptance without her even registering it. This creature had survived enough rounds of ammunition to kill half a dozen normal lycans, maybe even more. What could a few blows from a crippled vampire do to that power?

And then he swallowed again, and as she was pulled in deeper, she began to realize how, hot the insides of this beast were. And she shivered…and not in a negative way. Part of her wanted to scream at herself. For God’s sake, she was being eaten alive and whole and she found it arousing! That made her struggle more, albeit weakly, and more out of self-dignity than the will to survive. She knew that was inevitable at this point. Even if she was able to pull free, either William or Marcus would finish her off. And she couldn’t take on both in this condition.

William’s jaws pressed downward, slowly drawing in Selene’s breasts, and she couldn’t fight back the moan that worked its way from her as they plopped into the beast’s maw. He licked them, running his thick and large tongue between them and over each nipple, hard and jutting forward from the cold air and the abrupt stimulation. Her body being stretched out on the floor, Selene’s legs kicked and flailed on their own accord, and despite herself, she couldn’t stop her hands from trailing downward and between her thighs. She probed her moist folds, groaning and grinding into the fingers as she was devoured.

Her feet flexed, her toes trying to get a grip on something, but not to hold on. Instead, her body seized control, and pushed her just that much deeper into the wolf. After everything that happened in less than two days, her mind had finally lost it, and her body took control. It wanted to be consumed, to be devoured and to lose the pain and everything else in this creature’s warmth, and Selene’s mind was powerless to stop it. But in the end, she didn’t want to stop it.

Her pale body was developing a fine sheen of sweat that seemed to amplify her flavor, for as her stomach entered the mouth, William growled in approval. The sound echoed all around her and sent shivers of delight through her. Part of Selene’s mind registered this, and felt almost flattered that the first werewolf liked her taste. Then again, after being locked up for over a thousand years no thanks to Viktor, he probably thought anything he could get his mouth around was delicious.

She nearly lost consciousness when the orgasm hit her. William’s massive lupine head tilted towards the sky, gulping all the way up to her middle thighs in two rapid swallows. The result being that her core, still being probed by her fingers, was squeezed tightly into the burning throat. Her body thrashed wildly, and a muffled scream could be heard from within the depths of the wolf. It ended after several moments, and her legs fell limp, twitching every so often as William finished devouring her.

As Selene’s wriggling feet finally entered, the toes clenching and curling just out of the desire to move, William’s head turned fully to the sky at the abrupt sounds of carnage above. It was more out of concern for where his brother had gone than anything else, and to position his head so he could finish the last few gulps of his meal, sending her fully down into his stomach.

The helicopter in the sky twisted, and then plummeted down below, crashing into the lake nearby and bursting into flames. Its pilots, well, when William had begun to devour Selene one of them had prepared to fire on him using the large automatic gun attached to the flying device. Unfortunately for them, Marcus wasn’t about to let them interrupt his brother’s first true meal in over a millennia.

He dealt with them swiftly and brutally, enjoying the pathetic shrill tone of their screams before he tore into them with claws and fangs alike. Their blood splattered over his skin as he landed before his brother, and he grinned when he saw the large bulge that made out Selene’s frame.

“Well done brother,” he spoke in a gentle tone, the bat-like features of his Hybrid form receding. Black eyes faded and turned icy blue, his skin became almost tanned; claws and fangs receded and then finally, a mane of fiery red hair spilled out past his shoulders.

William seemed more pleased to see the human shape of his brother instead of the frightening demonic visage that had dealt with Selene and the humans. He purred lightly in response, the noise due to a combination from his brother’s presence and the writhing meal inside his stomach.

Father was a fool, Marcus thought with dark triumph, his lips forming into a cruel smile as he watched his brother curl up to digest Selene. Believing that I couldn’t control William, and that several wretched humans and a Death Dealer could stop us...

Crouching down, his fingers idly ran over the bulge in William’s stomach, as if emphasizing to an unknown presence.

The End...for now.
jefflovesfemalevore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:54 am

i remembered a story i read a while back. it was centered on unbirth and involved this girl accidentally receiving something in the mail which allowed her to put things in her womb using quantum hyperspace something or other, i forget exactly what. i forget most of the details in the middle, but the climax of the story involved it turning out that the device was supposed to be received by a drug smuggler and the smuggler came after her. i looked around the other day but couldn't find it
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:05 am

LowProfile wrote:i remembered a story i read a while back. it was centered on unbirth and involved this girl accidentally receiving something in the mail which allowed her to put things in her womb using quantum hyperspace something or other, i forget exactly what. i forget most of the details in the middle, but the climax of the story involved it turning out that the device was supposed to be received by a drug smuggler and the smuggler came after her. i looked around the other day but couldn't find it

I'm pretty sure that's "The Carrier" by Symbiote. http://aryion.com/g4/view/156421 It's a classic.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:38 pm

I apologize if this has already been covered... However I'm looking for a pic of Liz and Patty form "soul eater" as pred it was done by a artist who name I can't remember. I do however remember some of the artist pics I'm unsure if the artist had a account on eka's I do however remember that the artist had a account on deviantart. I do however remember some pics. One supposed to be red riding hood whit a large stomach and resting against a tree. The second one was of a girl can't remember if her hair was green or teal but think it was green, She was standing by a tree and trying to hide i guess and said some thing about her prey not going down easily, while next to her was there a wanted poster of her I don't remember what it said however. A final note the artists style reminds off the one DustInMiEye uses. Any help would be appreciated as i have been searching for this pic and artist for the last two days.
A final note sorry for the long post just want to make it as easy as possible to understand what I'm looking for.

Edit: I found ZemnasX which was the artist but however it seams like ZemnasX deleted their Deviant art account so I'm still looking for pictures that ZemnasX uploaded. I found some on google however the resolution is rather bad most of the time.
Last edited by anthony050 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anthony050
Participator

Postby Travis_Hackett » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Hello everybody. Sorry if this has already been searched for or anything, but I'm looking for a particular comic that was once on this site (In the forums, not someone's gallery).

Essentially, It's a 4 or 5 page black & white comic of Videl from Dragonball Z eating Goku. I think it might have been made by MementoMori as a request, but he/she never posted it to their gallery. F/M same-size with digestion.

Any help finding this would be appreciated. Thanks!
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby anthony050 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 pm

I do recognize the pic/ comic you're talking about but sadly have I lost it when I was forced to reset my pc. I'll see if I can find it
anthony050
Participator

Postby Elpie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Groblek wrote:
LowProfile wrote:i remembered a story i read a while back. it was centered on unbirth and involved this girl accidentally receiving something in the mail which allowed her to put things in her womb using quantum hyperspace something or other, i forget exactly what. i forget most of the details in the middle, but the climax of the story involved it turning out that the device was supposed to be received by a drug smuggler and the smuggler came after her. i looked around the other day but couldn't find it

I'm pretty sure that's "The Carrier" by Symbiote. http://aryion.com/g4/view/156421 It's a classic.

yup, that's the one :)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DreadAgent » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello everyone! I frequented here for awhile but never joined so I'm doing that right now :)
Anyway one admission I remember from way back was an animation of a catgirl who was eating a lot of animals coming down the slide. Is that still around? I can't seem to find it.
DreadAgent
New to the forum

Postby BellyOfTheBitch » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Might as well ask about something I've been looking for. I remember reading a story which was written in the first person, about this insecure middle aged woman who's being eaten, but I don't think she actually knows what's going on, just that it feels good. Sound familiar to anybody?
BellyOfTheBitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:41 pm

I'm looking for a comic on this site. It's of 3 girls playing Mario Kart and they decide that the winner eats the loser for the last race. I read it a few days ago, but I can't find it again.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:53 pm

drakodarian wrote:Any chance someone remembers a story I've been trying to find for about a month now? In the story a woman was forced to swallow her pets before getting revenge on the man responsible by swallowing him as well. Any help finding this story would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry it took so long but is this it?

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=37704
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion