General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby thebigcat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:43 pm

yourface5672 wrote:I'm looking for a comic on this site. It's of 3 girls playing Mario Kart and they decide that the winner eats the loser for the last race. I read it a few days ago, but I can't find it again.

I think it's this you're looking for:

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=40396&p=
thebigcat
Been posting for a bit

Postby EatOrBeEaten » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:04 pm

First time posting on the forum, yay -throws confetti-

Anyways... Been looking for this animation of a maid being eaten by a crocodile (or alligator? I always mix them up) in a dark room. In the video she goes into a dark basement or something and gets tripped and falls into the mouth of one of the crocs. Been looking all over the internet and even found a couple very old post on here (dating back as early as 2007 lol) mentioning it, but the couple links given no longer work and I don't think I'm supposed to revive threads that are THAT old so I'm asking here.. I'm guessing it's gone from the internet, or at least very well hidden, but if anyone knows where it is or has the file I'd very much appreciate it.
EatOrBeEaten
New to the forum

Postby Ping » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Looking for a story that I cant seem to find anymore. It involves a young human boy and a female anthro fox (vixen). The boy finds the vixen in the woods with an injured leg and befriends her, helping her with her leg and helping it heal over time. One day the vixen wishes to "repay" the boy and ends up taking her into her den. It seems like its going to be a sex scene as the lovely vixen undresses the boy up until she yawns, taking the boys head into her maw and swallowing. The vixen swallows down the young man, the boy crying out "Why? I thought we were friends". She ends up sniffing the boys scarf before befriending a rabbit in the end, asking him if he'd like to be her next "friend".
Ping
New to the forum

Postby orionf » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:08 pm

I am looking for some suggestions. I am looking for a few vore stories with female prey. I like stories where with beast preds, and the prey is still alive for some time after being vored. I prefer stores where the prey struggles inside for some time. Scat is ok, and so is anal vore and unbrithing. Thanks.
orionf
New to the forum

Postby joubs8783 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:23 pm

So I have tried hunting all over hell and creation. I am certainly not the most frequent poster, and I have absolutely zero artistic skill. That being said, I also try to avoid being a lurker. I have been floating around since the days of the DisturbedThings Forum, which is why I am here. I am looking for some of the art that was once posted to the site, and I hope that someone out there can help me.

The first is a series of pictures (I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of the artist) wherein a Redhead veteranarian goes to help a woman with her dragon, which she does, only to realize she lost her glasses in its mouth...you can guess how it ends.

The second is a series of pictures where a rather rude model is consumed by a giantess. The giantess is then apparently in violation of some ancient agreement, and then herself becomes lunch for an even larger snake.

If anyone has these, or knows where I can find them, I would be greatly appreciative.
joubs8783
New to the forum

Postby Salanth » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:10 am

Not directly vore related but I remember once seeing some flash program where you could compare approximate size differences between taurs/dragons and humans of certain heights and you could input numbers and instantly get out a silhouette of the approximate size. I think I saw it somewhere here on eka's, maybe even posted in a gallery somewhere. I'd really appreciate it if someone could show me the source of it.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 am

I'm looking for a comic with some pregnant women, two of which are gargoyles, being eaten by two other women. It was likely commissioned by Randomman29.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wiseguy288 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm looking for a four part story about elephants in a zoo rubbing out their handelers.
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby casuallurker » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:01 pm

looking for vore stories "dissolving delinquency", "the clinic", and "thousand dollar full tour"
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby kneesocks » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:14 am

doubt i'll get a reply but here goes:

there was this anime clip on youtube a few years back depicting a fairy of sorts landing in a forested area and being engulfed in tentacles by a(n infected? cursed?) plant (i think). the plant then proceeded to eat/absorb her, pushing tentacles through her belly as it did. the video description was "devilman goodness," but it was not the famous mass-vore clip everyone knows and is still on youtube. i'm not sure if the description was even right.

anyone know what i'm talking about or might be able to point me in the right direction?
kneesocks
New to the forum

Postby Elpie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:06 am

i'm trying to find another written work. it involved a teenage girl named Mary (i think) learning that her mom is pregnant and not appreciating this since she's an only child and decides to get rid of her newborn sibling via unbirth, figuring that putting the baby in her own womb would dissolve it or something (it doesn't) with the semi-surreal effect of no one noticing that she looks pregnant until she gets a boyfriend, who threatens to tell everyone about it so she unbirths him, too
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowgamer » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:17 am

Trying to find a story set, which I remember was based around a fairground, I think run by some fairies?

Anyway, one game had the girls on a platform, and when players threw a ball and hit a target, they'd start getting fucked by a tentacle and eventually eaten by the creature below. I remember one section involved some drow/dark elves.

But I can't remember the name at all...
Shadowgamer
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:43 am

casual lurker is this one of the stories you are looking for?
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=17986

Is this another?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/205583

LowProfile that story sounds great, I will look for it and post a link if I find it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:20 am

LowProfile, I think you're looking for Radjis' "Number One" http://aryion.com/g4/view/96653
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:28 am

that's it! thanks, Groblek :D
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yesyesyou1234 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:16 am

I'm looking for a mmd vore video that was taken down from youtube a while ago. it was entitled "POV Soft Vore Experiment" and I think someone linked it on a forum here. i was just wondering if anyone knew where i might be able to find it again. all I can get is this image from the video: Image
yesyesyou1234
New to the forum

Postby Darl123 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:18 am

So, I'm looking for an old story from, iirc, mouthfetish.com before it was taken down. From what I remember it featured a couple who went to a stage magician show and came back with a shrinking potion. I recall a brief body exploration scene and a bath scene, before it ended with the man being eaten by a drunken friend.
Darl123
New to the forum

Postby TunaCans » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:06 pm

Im looking for something odd and rare, and I hope im not breaking any rules by asking because its RL-VORE, but Im looking for a specific video of Alice from fetishfad. I originally got it from giantessgarden.de when it was up.

Im trying, and failing, to find that full-tour one where she turns a whole soccar team into mice, swallows then, and ending in scat. I think its called sore loser or something. I remember the filename was Sore.wmv. Ive looked and looked but that one I can not find. Ive even tried torrents but all the ones ive tried are all missing that one.

Its the rainy season here, and my basement had flooded destroying my hard-copy. Ive been able to recover all of the important things EXCEPT this one.

please help. Also, please PM me if you know where I can get it, I wouldnt want to offend anyone by discussing RL-VORE on the public forums.
TunaCans
New to the forum

Postby ForgottenOne » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:37 am

I was curious if anyone knows where to get Rogerroth's old games, meaning his older works before even Pyrodamo. The site got shut down a long time ago where they were hosted, so I'm curious if anyone salvaged them and would be willing to share. I mean no offense if anyone is sore on the subject, just seeing the video about them just adds insult to injury of not being able to try them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and sorry if its a waste of time.
The fallen and forgotten one...no memories of the days before remain...all in haze and shadows
ForgottenOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:12 am

I looking for manga, i belive with spiderchick, all remember some guy is being transported in wagon, unknowingly being led to cave as sacfifice for spiderchick, at first nothing happens till comes upon her then she subdues with web and has sex with him.

After some lengthy round of conseal sex, she finally confesses his arrival to her was no accident that she has arrangement with village which guy transporting, him in wagon belongs to they deliver her and other monster girls male subjects to mate with so reproduce and they provide them with materials they produce from bodies in this case the spidergirls silk.

However, unfortunately for him she also hungry and chomps on neck to proceed to devour him, then flash foward to old guy coming upong collect his end of the deal, then later him bringing her another potential victim.

Anybody know what this is it uploaded on here 2 or 3 years ago.
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion