Who have you told about your Vore fetish in Real Life?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who have you told about your Vore fetish in Real Life?

Postby Duke The Wolf » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:26 pm

My stupid friends found out by getting on my laptop and combing around for anything they could find. >.> I love 'em though, and they only poke fun at it every now and then. Same with the furry fandom.
A signature in 2019? What is this, a forum?
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby luc » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 am

I got into a conversation with my girlfriend about our different fetishes not too long ago. We both sounded off a few of the predictable ones; oral fixation, lingerie, threesome... but then I started mumbling about vore as I thought we had been going out for long enough to be open about it. Well after a lot of hesitating in which I sounded like an idiot, I did tell her and now she thinks I'm a cannibalistic freak. :/ Luckily, as far as I know, she hasn't told anyone about it but it has seriously put a strain on our relationship almost to the point of breaking up. I've tried to explain to her its not about wanting to be eaten alive in a most painful manner but she just won't have it. Oh well, lesson learned, right?
luc
New to the forum

Postby Leita » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Most of my friend-base knows about this. I didn't really try to hard to keep it a secret. Then again, my friends have their own various kinks, so really mine isn't even the most awkward out of them all. The Wife also knows, she always floats between helpful and poking fun, but hey. At least I'm not ostracized.
Leita
Somewhat familiar

Postby BiggerTheBetter » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:40 pm

I havent told anyone, to be honest iv only just explained to my girlfriend the extend of my huge breast fetish. That may evolve to explaining to her about BE which may lead on to telling her about vore. Over all im not sure if I could tell anyone, im too afraid of how it may alter the relationships I have with people altho I think my true friends would understand. :-D
BiggerTheBetter
New to the forum

Postby Kharon » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 pm

luc wrote:I got into a conversation with my girlfriend about our different fetishes not too long ago. We both sounded off a few of the predictable ones; oral fixation, lingerie, threesome... but then I started mumbling about vore as I thought we had been going out for long enough to be open about it. Well after a lot of hesitating in which I sounded like an idiot, I did tell her and now she thinks I'm a cannibalistic freak. :/ Luckily, as far as I know, she hasn't told anyone about it but it has seriously put a strain on our relationship almost to the point of breaking up. I've tried to explain to her its not about wanting to be eaten alive in a most painful manner but she just won't have it. Oh well, lesson learned, right?

As always in situations like these, I must stress that it's your partner's fault, not yours, and you're probably better off knowing that the person you were considering living the rest of your life with is too intolerant to be trusted (to put this in the most polite way I can). If she can't accept you for who you are, pull the plug on a relationship which has, apparently, already been strained almost to the point of breaking up (hint: relationships like that get fixed only in Hollywood movies). Just my two cents, though.
Kharon
???

Postby NezumiNom » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Kharon wrote:
NezumiNom wrote:NO ONE.
not really, anways. I remember when I was very little, like 6 or whatever(I rememebr it was at least before then because le parents were not divorced yet), I tried to explain to them that I was into that kinda thing(although I also didn't know it was even called 'vore'). They didnt really respond other than the simple "oh, it's just our little kid talking silly and derpy like".I still decided not to tell anyone after anyways, cuz it seemed so weird.
Currently, with my partner...I...I just don't even know what we have going on. He knows what vore is and says he has a friend who is into it, but says he himself is definitely not and finds it kinda awkward and disgusting. So of course I haven't told him. Although we've got this weird kinda thing going on, like we're secretly testing each other to see if that's true or not, or something...or maybe I'm just being paranoid and conspiracy-theorist-like as usual. But when I do tell him, I don't think it'll be some kinda 'coming out' thing. That's just ridiculous. I'm not gonna treat it like it's some socially awkward thing like homosexuality or something. I really agree with the super long rant above by soline on that aspect. So no one. I've told no one. No one needs to know, anyways, right?

Your partner may want to know, and you may want your partner to know. I could bring up arguments to reinforce that statement of mine if you're interested.

Thanks~
I do plan on telling him in the future, but not now. It's not really so much like one of those 'wait for the right time' things, more like a bit of fear and the fact that I want to able to make sure I can feel right about telling him(and by that I mean I want to make sure that he's one whom I can truly see myself being with for the rest of my natural-born days, which I do think he is and I do love him, but it's always best to wait a bit anyways, right?)
again, though, thank you for your reply and support :3
NezumiNom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tavore » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

I've only told one person ever, my (as of a few days ago) ex girlfriend.

Damn shame.
Last edited by Tavore on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tavore
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:36 am

Girlfriend and ex-girlfriend.

I don't suppose "random people I met online" counts? >.>
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Mischief » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 pm

I had a weird online relationship with someone and he knew about vore. He was the first person I ever told. He treated me like a lab rat who needed to be studied, but he learned to quite enjoy my kinkiness. He was an ass, though. So I'm so glad he is no longer involved in my life.

My best friend knows. We talk about filth all the time, and she's cool with it and thinks it's hilarious. :lol: I have some dirt on her, so it's all good.
Mischief
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion