Superhero Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Superhero Vore

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:33 am

Drac, do you realize that you insult people just by opening your mouth? (Figuratively speaking in this case.) Just shut up and go away. You have a right to your opinion, I'm not questioning that. But you don't have a right to be a killjoy and try to interject realism into something that has ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH REALISM!

This is a just-for-fun topic and you're making it not fun. Go away.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chrisis » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:50 am

*hugs fanficfetishest*

Its been said before but you put it so clearly and concisely

and just to emphasize your point

Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby metalore » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:56 am

Where is the aforementioned pic of She-Hulk being eaten by Wendigo?

(Or any other pics of She-Hulk vore)
metalore
New to the forum

Postby Cougar » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:28 am

drac wrote:
Humbug wrote:
drac wrote:The problem with superhero vore is the exact same stupidity of the D&D game where an otherwise "intelligent" dragon is really going to swallow a guy alive with a sword or knive or somebody with magical powers. Why not just pull the pin and swallow a hand grenade and hope it doesn't go off?

As in the wendigo pic, several people rightly commented that if she hulk could bust through a 10 foot thick concrete wall, what is she going to do to a creature's vulneral internal organs from the inside.

When I was a kid, I always hated superheros and never bought their comic books. Even then, I thought the whole concept of them was totally unrealistic and ridiculous.

Sorry, Drac. I'm not going to defend you on this one. You're justified in putting your "realism" arguments in some of these forum topics, but this isn't one of them. Make your own topic if you want to rant about superheroes being a ridiculous concept.

ummmm, Humbug, the original poster asked what people thought of the idea of Hot super heroines being eaten, which seemed to imply that both positive and negative responses were solicited. And as several people have pointed out, creatures who swallow live superheroes seem to be invariably killed in every situation that this happens.

Therefore, all evidence suggests this is a dumb idea, both for the predator doing the swallowing, and for the reader/viewer who will be subjected to the obvious, predictable conclusion of a predator with his guts ripped apart by the "bad food". Yes, this is a very imaginative idea. Why am I not surprised that it is the stuff of comic books?

For some reason, I didn't think such things would be popular in a vore forum where most people fantasize being the predator, and where there is very little art or stories in which the predator has his guts ripped out by super-powerful prey. I bet that that would really go over well in the RP section: Ha ha, I am Wonder Vixen, and I just blasted through you stomach wall, pulling out your liver and kidneys for good measure. Now die an agonizing death you bad predator!........yeah, right.

Actually, unlike me, most people did not even respond to the original question as I did, but changed the topic to the idea of hot superheroines swallowing people.

He was asking people if they liked the idea, not if they thought the idea was plausible. You might see that if you deflate your ego to its proper size.
Cougar
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion