Natalia Poklonskaya

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Natalia Poklonskaya

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:37 pm

There's nothing stopping you from making an OC that is inspired by her though.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:43 pm

and here you sick fucks go trying to drag unaware irl people into your fantasies you're all really gross (besides the few of you that agree that this is INCREDIBLY fucked up)
Vicky
New to the forum

Postby Whitepieceofpaper » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:07 pm

You know what, I'm not going to add anymore to this conversation. I don't come to this website to deal with this social justice warrior bullshit.
And good luck with your petition. I'm sure it will change the world and cure cancer and all that shit. It will fix all the wrong of the world and lead Eka's Portal to a higher level of consciousness and understanding, to where you shall all become Social Justice Warrior Gods! You shall reign from your stomach heavens, firing censorship and damnation on all things you find offensive and morally wrong. Through your actions...through your bravery, you shall lead the vore community...no...the entire internet...into a beautiful age of eternal whining and circle-jerking!

Good day and good life you you people. Peace the fuck out.
Check out my short visual novel: Miss White in "High School Indigestion" here: http://216.230.231.218/forum/viewtopic. ... 7622468a3d
Whitepieceofpaper
Somewhat familiar

Location: Currently sliding through Hatsune Miku's small intestine! ;P

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Whitepieceofpaper wrote:...

You know what, I'm not going to add anymore to this conversation. I don't come to this website to deal with this social justice warrior bullshit.
And good luck with your petition. I'm sure it will change the world and cure cancer and all that shit. It will fix all the wrong of the world and lead Eka's Portal to a higher level of consciousness and understanding, to where you shall all become Social Justice Warrior Gods! You shall reign from your stomach heavens, firing censorship and damnation on all things you find offensive and morally wrong. Through your actions...through your bravery, you shall lead the vore community...no...the entire internet...into a beautiful age of eternal whining and circle-jerking!

Good day and good life you you people. Peace the fuck out.

tl;dr "wah wah i shit my man-diaper"
Vicky
New to the forum

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:26 pm

***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm

I had to google this person.

Leave real people out of our fetish please, it's nice under this dank rock, and we don't really need to have it flipped over and inspected.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DSfetish » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Why are threads like this even allowed? Have some respect and keep real people that aren't involved (by choice) out of your vore fantasies. This goes for ALL photo-manips that people do in this fetish without the permission of the person(s) in the photo.

I really am going to petition against this here. It's demeaning and an invasion of privacy/their lives to do this to anyone, celebrity or not.

And no, this is not an April Fool's joke.

blog/Chameleonette/petition_against_use_of_real_life_people_not_involved_in_vore_b-16723.html

comeon like seriously? its just a fucking image so chill-out. moraly anyone can paint anyone and anything he wants and your stupid petition isn't going to change that.

Vicky wrote:and here you sick fucks go trying to drag unaware irl people into your fantasies you're all really gross (besides the few of you that agree that this is INCREDIBLY fucked up)

did anyone talked about kidnaping her and force her to participate in some kind of role playing? i don't think so.
DSfetish
New to the forum

Postby Removeduser1569 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 am

Chameleonette wrote:
Firon wrote:I agree with you.....but from from experience....nobody will listen regardless

though more power to you if you can get it stamped out

Change always starts small. That's to be expected. But I'm not afraid to step out against this---something needs to be done. There will always be people who don't listen, but there will also be ones who do---and that's where the change begins to take root and make a difference. Small at first, but it will grow, especially when more and more people take a stand.

A lot of vorarephiles want this fetish to be more accepted or at least not degraded and ridiculed among the fetish communities. There are always going to be people who find it disgusting and cut down anyone who likes it, but we ourselves can have standards within the community that don't overstep bounds that shouldn't be crossed (such as into the private lives of people who have nothing to do with vore). With that, I think will slowly come more respect and acceptance. Only time will tell, but that's why it's important to start now.

Honestly if you're going to crusade for a higher moral standard and better acceptance of the fetish, then you really need to be going after all the underage shit thats on DA and this sites "hidden" forum. In my opinion its about 100x more serious and reprehensible than cropping a tiny person into a pic of a celebrity.
Like stories about chubby women gobbling up and nonchalantly digesting little men and women? Check out my gallery!:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/236165
Removeduser1569
Somewhat familiar

Postby tbk » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Chameleonette wrote:A lot of vorarephiles want this fetish to be more accepted or at least not degraded and ridiculed among the fetish communities. There are always going to be people who find it disgusting and cut down anyone who likes it, but we ourselves can have standards within the community that don't overstep bounds that shouldn't be crossed (such as into the private lives of people who have nothing to do with vore). With that, I think will slowly come more respect and acceptance. Only time will tell, but that's why it's important to start now.

Just... gonna go ahead and put it out there. Our fetish may be viewed as screwed up maybe because our fetish is screwed up. I mean, I like getting self defensive as much as you do regarding personal tastes. But our fetish is eating people. Up the butt, the pussy, cock, softvore, hardvore, a good chunk of which involves people dying for another person's sexual pleasure. No matter how much you try to rationalize that using Freudian logic, or defend it as alright since it's not about cannibalism to you or whatever, that's not changing the fact that vore is weird as fuck.

I'm not even touching the petition bit because I can't come up with anything witty enough to say about it. It's just too perfectly hilarious on it's own to try and spoil with any tag along jokes.

tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby GREGOLE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Whether we do Rule Thirty-Vore of this person or not, let's try and keep in mind that whatever we do has already been done by every single other fetish community out there. It's not just vore. Choosing to do it or not to do it is not going to affect the world's perception of us one way or the other.

I can see why people might have objections to doing any sort of real-person-fetish-art, but however you feel about it, do keep that in mind.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justin Bailey » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:08 pm

There is far too much arguing and far too little vore in this thread. I suck at drawing (and, arguably, Photoshop as well), but here's a totally convincing 'shop to start you guys off.
Attachments
natalia poklonskaya vore.jpg
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icebreaker369 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:31 am

I understand, everybody, I understand. I'm sorry for asking.
icebreaker369
Somewhat familiar

Postby DSfetish » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:18 am

Justin Bailey wrote:There is far too much arguing and far too little vore in this thread. I suck at drawing (and, arguably, Photoshop as well), but here's a totally convincing 'shop to start you guys off.

i hope you got a contract signed by her that allow you formaly to use that picture of her in this...
DSfetish
New to the forum

Postby Justin Bailey » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:38 am

DSfetish wrote:
Justin Bailey wrote:There is far too much arguing and far too little vore in this thread. I suck at drawing (and, arguably, Photoshop as well), but here's a totally convincing 'shop to start you guys off.

i hope you got a contract signed by her that allow you formaly to use that picture of her in this...

Psh, of course I did. What kind of monster do you think I am?
Attachments
permission.jpg
Proof
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hentaiaiai » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 pm

i think she should be in an unbirth F/F it could be interesting to see how the imagination is put to the test
hentaiaiai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

I'm curious why there is so much moral outrage at the idea of involving Ms. Poklonskaya in one's vore-fantasy.

Let's not pretend like she's some poor innocent exploited victim. This woman is ostensibly a powerful officer in an illegal government.

Now, maybe she is also part of Pres. Putin's fantasy life, or maybe he's exploiting her in order to play to men's fantasies. I don't know what's going on there.

A safe theory, however, is that an attractive young woman in that kind of uniform turns many men on. Hell, I find her hot, and the belief that she's competent and powerful only makes her hotter. (Now, maybe she's just playing a role for Putin, and maybe she's incompetent - I really don't know - but I prefer the interpretation that she's both.) The idea that she's part of an illegal regime (evil?) only makes her hotter.

Okay - to your outrage. Is it really a form of exploitation to have fantasies about her? It seems to me that among the real worries that this woman might have, becoming a sex symbol to the likes of us is really far down her list.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:12 am

WEll, do you think that if it had been an attractive man that this would have been an issue at all?
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Bright wrote:WEll, do you think that if it had been an attractive man that this would have been an issue at all?

Also, does it matter if the subject is the pred or the prey?
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ADAMMMM » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Is this a joke? It's not that bad at all, I'm pretty sure we all have the right to fantasise about who we like... that's why it's called fantasy. Because es no real. Basically chillax and enjoy the nomming.
ADAMMMM
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:41 am

I thought the issue was the portrayal of real life people in sexual fantasies.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion