Spoken Word Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Spoken Word Vore

Postby Jeralith » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 pm

So I am recently unemployed with no need for three months, have the remnants of a web cam, and a $20 mic from walmart.

I was wondering if it would appeal to the community in general if they could listen to their stories instead of reading them. Personally I go to bed every night to a NOVA documentary and perhaps there are some of you who would like to fall asleep to a lovely vore story.

It wouldn't be my own, I'm not that popular, however I figured with a few of the more popular artists (with their permission) I could record a reading. I was thinking of posting a 'test' reading of something simple, like a poem, if there was enough interest in this overall to see if you guys like what I have to offer.

Oh hey two stories and neither one is vore, however they are Unbirth. The next story should probably be vore. All artists have been contacted and permission given. I use soundcloud for ease of access and lack of money needed, for now.

A Bet Between Friends: https://soundcloud.com/jeralithdysart/a-bet-between-friends-groblek
The Ring: https://soundcloud.com/jeralithdysart/the-ring-radjis
Last edited by Jeralith on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeralith
New to the forum

Re: Spoken Word Vore

Postby Justin Bailey » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:34 pm

I actually considered doing this myself, but my microphone is terrible and I don't think I have a particularly nice voice to listen to. You have permission if you want to do any of my stories, though I don't know how good they are. And that's not really a request necessarily; I think it'd be weird listening to my own stories. I don't even like reading my own stories over again once I've written them (which is why I can't guarantee whether they're good or not).

I say give it a shot. Your voice is better to listen to than most. I'm sure there'd be some interest.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby peypeypeypey » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:29 pm

I'd be totally down with this idea. It'd at least be nice to do a few trial stories to see how it turns out, and see if people like it. Seems like a pretty nifty concept to me, though. I'd definitely listen to them
peypeypeypey
Somewhat familiar

Postby 48th agent » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 pm

I wouldn't mind listening to a nice reading or two. Go ahead and do it! I think it'd be cool! Just remember to keep that voice smooth, yah?
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blooberbloob » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:05 am

You can read my stories... though, I have no vore stories written.

I do like the idea, though. Maybe do different voices for different characters... yeah, I still like that.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Jeralith » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 am

Thanks for the interest. I'm sure with practice I'll get more smooth.

Justin Bailey wrote:I actually considered doing this myself, but my microphone is terrible and I don't think I have a particularly nice voice to listen to. You have permission if you want to do any of my stories, though I don't know how good they are. And that's not really a request necessarily; I think it'd be weird listening to my own stories. I don't even like reading my own stories over again once I've written them (which is why I can't guarantee whether they're good or not).

I say give it a shot. Your voice is better to listen to than most. I'm sure there'd be some interest.

I'll take a look at your stories and see if there are any I want to read :) I was also thinking of just contacting my favorite writers myself.

Is there a site other than youtube to post the videos? I can just flag it as mature I'm sure. I'll stick with it for now and see where that gets me.

I'll aim to post a reading tonight and keep using this thread to keep anyone updated :)
Jeralith
New to the forum

Postby the_Wolf » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 pm

I'd say if you're just looking to do spoken word, go with mp3s or other audio file over video. Less space on a disk or website, and more portable to take and enjoy a lot of places. And if you're concerned about software, I'd recommend Audacity, as it's free, works pretty well, has online support, and you can do some decent effects and noise cancellation as needed. Then posting mp3s here or on just about any hosting space you can find.

I've actually been using Audacity to try and make some character voice teasing recordings for here, just haven't had one ready to post yet due to not getting time alone to work on extra takes. But I love the software so far. Just one idea to work with. Hope this continues to grow for you, audio stuff is something we don't get as much of and I think it's a great thing to work on in any fashion. :)
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby Jeralith » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 pm

the_Wolf wrote:I'd say if you're just looking to do spoken word, go with mp3s or other audio file over video. Less space on a disk or website, and more portable to take and enjoy a lot of places. And if you're concerned about software, I'd recommend Audacity, as it's free, works pretty well, has online support, and you can do some decent effects and noise cancellation as needed. Then posting mp3s here or on just about any hosting space you can find.

I've actually been using Audacity to try and make some character voice teasing recordings for here, just haven't had one ready to post yet due to not getting time alone to work on extra takes. But I love the software so far. Just one idea to work with. Hope this continues to grow for you, audio stuff is something we don't get as much of and I think it's a great thing to work on in any fashion. :)

This helps a lot. I've played a little bit with Audacity and like it so far. I've looked at Picosong for uploading my readings. I'm not sure if there is anything better out there, but it works on my phone (android) through the browser (firefox) as a download. I will probably edit my first post and keep a list of links to the audio for easiest access.
Jeralith
New to the forum

Postby Jeralith » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Linked my first reading in my first post :)
Jeralith
New to the forum

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 pm

It's certainly a neat concept. Guess how well it would work depends, in part, on how sexy the voice narrating is.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Humbug » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:48 pm

I know this isn't what you meant, but every time I see the title of this topic, I keep thinking it means someone speaks, a word bubble pops up, and the word bubble eats someone, perhaps even the speaker.

And I giggle.

If you get permission from people, though, by all means try it out. No harm in adding something new, after all!
Humbug
---

Postby Jeralith » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am

Humbug wrote:I know this isn't what you meant, but every time I see the title of this topic, I keep thinking it means someone speaks, a word bubble pops up, and the word bubble eats someone, perhaps even the speaker.

And I giggle.

If you get permission from people, though, by all means try it out. No harm in adding something new, after all!

That thought made me giggle too.

I was busy for a few days, but I'll be popping off more PMs to other writers. Groblek gave me the all clear to record more of his stories, but those are 99% unbirth, which I love, but I would like to get more selection up before I repeat an artist.
Jeralith
New to the forum

Postby Radijs » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Jeralith PM-ed me too. I gave permission. I wonder what my stories are gonna sound like when read out loud.
Radijs
---

Postby Jeralith » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Oh hey I'm still alive! And I recorded/edited a story. I chose The Ring since it's my personal fave from Radijs. I'm also 100% sure I said your name wrong, but I can fix that maybe.

https://soundcloud.com/jeralithdysart/the-ring-radjis
Jeralith
New to the forum

Delete

Postby voreluver » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Delete
Last edited by voreluver on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
voreluver
Been posting for a bit

Postby bermudianbrit » Thu May 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi,

Might I contribute a bit here? I don't post often but this I can get behind. I love it. In the past, I have commissioned girls to read aloud vore stories. I have about 6 or 7 which I can post here, as the girls involved had no problem with distributing. This is my favourite way to enjoy vore, as I am blind and cannot see images...and having computer speech read vore is not exactly my idea of a good time :D. If anyone would like these posted, let me know.
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeralith » Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 pm

bermudianbrit wrote:Hi,

Might I contribute a bit here? I don't post often but this I can get behind. I love it. In the past, I have commissioned girls to read aloud vore stories. I have about 6 or 7 which I can post here, as the girls involved had no problem with distributing. This is my favourite way to enjoy vore, as I am blind and cannot see images...and having computer speech read vore is not exactly my idea of a good time :D. If anyone would like these posted, let me know.

This is the sort of thing I would love to do. If you want to pm me the stories, or links to the stories I will see what I can do. Or any other method that is easiest for you, I'll keep a closer eye on this thread :)
Jeralith
New to the forum

Postby bermudianbrit » Fri May 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi all,

I have uploaded in a zip file my collection of vore audio stories. These are usually very hard vore with young prey. They involve big cats, blood and sexy-voiced females doing an amazing job at narrating. I included the text copies where I could.

Enjoy
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4198349/stories.zip
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion