Foot fetish and more!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Foot fetish and more!

Postby Ravin » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Alright fellow vore fans, I've been scouring the web for stories to fit my particular interest, and it's simple and sweet. I'm posting this as a blog because I know there must be others with these interests, there has to be. First off, I love vore with a foot fetish. I don't mean a slight use of foot fetishism, I mean all out (read some of my stories if ya want ^.^). I've seen plenty of fellow writers that have one as well, and I definitely have ya'll favorited (But don't be afraid to check and make sure! Wouldn't want to miss someone!)
The other category is one that I'm finding difficult to come across. I also love a story with some good oral sex towards the male end. Some good loving for the male genitalia. I really don't care who gives it either, but this stuff is hard to find! Let's help each other out, shall we? If you know of any writers or are a writer that include either, or BOTH of these qualities, post it here! I might almost be interested in some RPing!
Have a great day!
Ravin
Been posting for a bit

Re: Foot fetish and more!

Postby Ragnarahk » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Getting back into the RP spectrum? I'm always available for that. Got foots for days on my end. My gallery is full of that stuff. But yeah, I'm curious if anyone else feels the same way.
Ragnarahk
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Heh, I know what you mean, I have a really strong foot interest and it's combined with vore - I've never drawn a situation where character is actually wearing any shoes XD you can give it a look at http://www.furaffinity.net/user/junglefooter (I loyally warn you, the artwork is tame and M/M).

I also like to wonder why thos two fetishes are commonly combined. maybe they're close to each other in the brain or something...
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ravin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:37 am

-> Ragnarahk: Yea I'd like to, I really enjoyed what we were writing. Would still like to finish it haha. But I'm not available to do daily entries, it'll still be a slow process...

-> Junglefooter: That's a very good question lol. I discovered my foot fetish waaaay before vore.
Ravin
Been posting for a bit

Postby junglefooter » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Yeah, I remember that as a kid I liked looking at feet, and one day I even saw a young guy walking barefoot through the city in baggy pants, that was breathtaking! then I started to think what could eat him up and probably that day my foot/vore fetish could be born :D
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion