n/a

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

n/a

Postby RorschachR » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am

n/a
Last edited by RorschachR on Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
RorschachR
Participator

Re: Vore Fun Facts

Postby RorschachR » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 am

The diet of the Bearded Vulture 70% - 90% bone, which are swallowed whole. Mechanical digestion does not play a large role in digestion, their stomach contains a high concentration of acid-secreting cells and this is the main component of digestion. As Bearded Vultures lack a crop it is thought that they use their elastic esophagus to store food. Most food is digested entirely within 24 hours. (source)

Horses have taste buds on the back of their tongue and the roof of their mouth. (source)
RorschachR
Participator

Postby Poochyfud » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Crocodilians have the most acidic stomach of any vertebrate group.

However, they lack any degree of cranial kinesis, which is a cool-sounding term for the mobility of the bones of the skull and jaw relative to each other. It's this property that lets snakes swallow stuff so much bigger than themselves.
Poochyfud
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatshortguy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Not sure if they count, but you did say lore, so... Wendigo. Evil spirits possessing a human causing them to have an uncontrollable hunger for human flesh. Every time they eat, they grow according to the mass of whatever it was they ate so that their hunger never goes away. but that's just the Ojibwe, Eastern Cree, Westmain Swampy Cree, Naskapi, and Innu version. (sauce)
thatshortguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:27 pm

#sarcasm

Animals have other organs than just a stomach. It's something I see a lot in drawings where it's not an animal, it's an animal shaped stomach. I'm sorry, but that's not really how things are.
(Anatomy - study of body plans)

Sarcasm over, one thing I don't see a lot with reptilian pictures is any sign of the Jacobson Organ. SRED, trying to give extra realism.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby SpiceWeasel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Gastric juice in humans can cause sever burns to skin, if given enough time. This actually happened in one case where a hospital patient's feeding tube came loose overnight and drained some of his stomach contents into his bed, causing second degree burns. (Source. Warning, contains some slightly graphic pictures of burns.)
SpiceWeasel
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion